News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic World lego

Started by Takama, November 15, 2014, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on May 17, 2015, 10:06:12 PM
Got these for my b-day. :D

That's a hell of a birthday! You must be pleased.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 18, 2015, 06:40:04 AM

That's a hell of a birthday! You must be pleased.

Oh indeedly! ^_^ I just need the space to build these! :D

laticauda

My family enjoys different lego sets, but we always tends to pick up the small $10 set.  For Jurassic World, there is no cheap small box.  Disappointing.

CityRaptor

Well, there is one, but in this case it might be hard to get depending on where you are.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

suspsy

Are those gifts from multiple people or just one person? Either way, wow!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: laticauda on May 18, 2015, 12:43:54 PM
My family enjoys different lego sets, but we always tends to pick up the small $10 set.  For Jurassic World, there is no cheap small box.  Disappointing.

True I noticed these were a bit more expensive than a lot of other Lego sets, but who knows maybe they'll have a small one for wave 2? :)

Quote from: CityRaptor on May 18, 2015, 02:20:52 PM
Well, there is one, but in this case it might be hard to get depending on where you are.

I might see if my Local GameStop has it, if it's the Gallimimus one you're talking about.  ;)

Quote from: suspsy on May 18, 2015, 02:50:33 PM
Are those gifts from multiple people or just one person? Either way, wow!

More or less? I got some B-day money from my mom and some extra I had saved up as well as some help from my husband who covered the rest I couldn't. So I guess by extension it was from multiple people. ^_^

Derek.McManus

:)Cool collection...I just know that I will have to get my son the Pterosaur Capture set...

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: Derek.McManus on May 18, 2015, 10:44:47 PM
:)Cool collection...I just know that I will have to get my son the Pterosaur Capture set...

It's a nice little set. ^_^ I suggest watching Jurassic Collectables' review on it, on YouTube. He's been reviewing all of the lego sets.

Derek.McManus

:) Thanks for the tip, I will do that! This kit is in stock at my local Argos and I intend to get it for my son when I get paid! It is unfortunate that there is no entry level kit in this range.

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: Derek.McManus on May 22, 2015, 07:18:58 PM
:) Thanks for the tip, I will do that! This kit is in stock at my local Argos and I intend to get it for my son when I get paid! It is unfortunate that there is no entry level kit in this range.

^_^ No problem. Indeed, but there is a Gallimimus one out there somewhere. I just can't seem to find it here in the US.

Arul

I just wacthed jw lego trex review by jc. Very interesting for a lego  :D

Kayakasaurus

I'm surprised they didn't make sets for the original films, they almost always do that when they license. They will be in the game though, if there is more jurrasic spin of films they might still do the original films. I want to see Lego Brachio and Parasaurolophus sets! I'm also guessing a $10-14 dollar set will come out if they make any more JW sets soon.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Shadowknight1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6njrkNPki-s

New game trailer, this is looking pretty darn neat!  I'm starting to wonder how extensive the hub worlds are since I haven't played a full Lego game since the first Lego Star Wars.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Pachyrhinosaurus

Is that an ultimasaurus at around the 30 second mark?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

suspsy

Given that they reused every other dinosaur from the 2012 Dino line, I'm surprised Lego didn't do a JW set with the Triceratops:

http://brickset.com/sets/5885-1/Triceratops-Trapper

Perhaps if the film does well enough, Lego will consider more sets.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Brontozaurus

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on May 30, 2015, 01:04:03 PM
Is that an ultimasaurus at around the 30 second mark?

Well, one of the features in the game is that you collect the parts for different dinosaur species, which you can then mash together into crazy hybrids. So it's probably not officially an Ultimasaurus but you can make yourself one!
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on May 23, 2015, 08:42:40 AM
Quote from: Derek.McManus on May 22, 2015, 07:18:58 PM

^_^ No problem. Indeed, but there is a Gallimimus one out there somewhere. I just can't seem to find it here in the US.

The Gallimimus in the set is nothing more than a recolored celeophysis figure

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Arul

the JW lego game, can we play it in gadget (ipad, tab, smartphone) ?

Arul

Well i give up, the price of trex jw lego is too expensive for me very dissapointed  :( the price is 1,3 million in rupiah. I really hope the trex sold separately so the price could be lower, lol of course it cant be like that :-[ if i see from JC trex Jw lego review, maybe what make the price is high is because of the car, or just because its made by the LEGO haha

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: