News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on September 12, 2019, 06:26:42 AM
Hey you think Rebor is watching our every move when we comment on this thread?

If so "I wonder if there's hope for G&G Rex and Spino by end of year or early 2020" 🤔

Yes

and

Yes ;)

postsaurischian

Quote from: Seijun on September 12, 2019, 08:48:03 AM
I am thinking of buying the Tyrannosaurus Rex "Killer Queen" in the Plain color, but it is out of stock wherever I look. Does Rebor restock, or is this figure out of stock forever?

It's available in Germany:
  http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/Rebor-TM-Figurines/REBOR-1-35-Female-Tyrannosaurus-rex-Killer-Queen-Plain-variant::11442.html?language=en

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on September 12, 2019, 02:44:46 PM

If so "I wonder if there's hope for G&G Rex and Spino by end of year or early 2020" 🤔

Yes

and

Yes ;)

Hurra! (hopefully the Komodo dragon and Stegosaurus too)

ZoPteryx

Hmm, that Titanoboa is definitely intriguing.  I don't mind the "angry eyebrows", even though they make it look more like a viper.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Flaffy on September 12, 2019, 01:44:13 AM
Those angry eyebrows are still really distracting and ugly.

But without them, how would you know it's Awesome™?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 13, 2019, 02:42:11 PM
Quote from: Flaffy on September 12, 2019, 01:44:13 AM
Those angry eyebrows are still really distracting and ugly.

But without them, how would you know it's Awesome™?

You're right. Real life is boring anyways, Badassness™ over accuracy any day of the week.

stargatedalek

They look less like eyebrows and more like bird crests to me, I kind of like them. At least they aren't just generic ridges like on every JP styled rex.

Can anyone with the V. rex give an estimate for its diameter?

The Prehistoric Traveler

Yes

and

Yes ;)

When can we expect the GRAB N GO Meta & Lica? That Titanoboa is a masterpiece by the way.

Syndicate Bias

Yes

and

Yes ;)

awwwww yisss I can't wait!

Everything_Dinosaur

The first of the Rebor GrabNGo models is a 1:6 scale replica of a Komodo dragon.  Everything Dinosaur has published exclusive pics of one of these new figures which is scheduled for a before Christmas release.

Our blog post with pics: Rebor GrabNGo Komodon dragon pics.

A priority reserve list for this figure with an estimated price of £15.99 plus postage has already opened, to join the reserve list: Email to Join Priority Reserve List for GrabNGo Komodo dragon

Shonisaurus

Are you going to market the titanoboas in online stores outside the UK? I comment on the problem of Bretix. I am interested in both figures of Titanoboa even if the price is high they are very beautiful, but the problem that I have in my case is the problem of the customs tariff rates that affect us I understand all the nations of the world and that they will impose on people We buy products outside the UE.

ITdactyl

... aaaand just like that, Rebor resurrects Jack in toy form.

You don't know Jack? He of the Tinkerbelle and Stumpy love triangle?

Heh... sorry for the rambling.  Rebor just released shots of the new Rex over at FB. 

tanystropheus

Quote from: ITdactyl on September 24, 2019, 06:03:40 PM
... aaaand just like that, Rebor resurrects Jack in toy form.

You don't know Jack? He of the Tinkerbelle and Stumpy love triangle?

Heh... sorry for the rambling.  Rebor just released shots of the new Rex over at FB.

It looks like the WS Rex but without the feathers and with Dinosaur Revolution colors!

Syndicate Bias

I'm gonna have to get the DR Rex  ^-^

Takama

I am VERY Interested to know what David Krentz Thinks about this. ;D

Faelrin

I love that they finally did a Dinosaur Revolution tribute piece, with it being the rex of all things.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

ITdactyl

Quote from: Takama on September 24, 2019, 07:31:31 PM
I am VERY Interested to know what David Krentz Thinks about this. ;D

At the very least, the sculpt is not very similar to David's "Jack Palance" design, even if the skin pattern is based off that Dinosaur Revolution character.

postsaurischian

Could someone please post a picture here?
  BTW: I think Angie Rodrigues was responsible for the colours.

Faelrin

Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

tanystropheus

Despite the tripod stance (I personally don't care either way), I think the model is fairly accurate. It's also similar to PNSO's Wilson but a more attractive model overall. The REBOR is actually less overtextured and 'gnarly' looking than the PNSO version. That's a huge step forward in the right direction!  ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: