News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Doug Watson's collection

Started by Doug Watson, February 13, 2015, 02:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Watson

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 05, 2017, 03:28:45 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 05, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
QuoteMy pleasure and thank you once again for your kind words. May I ask where you are from, I am guessing English isn't your first language?

I believe he uses an online translator.

Although sometimes I do not use it, what you say tyrantqueen is true to my shame.

Hey no shame, it can't be easy, that just shows how dedicated to the hobby you are since you are a valued and prolific contributor. So Spain eh, that is cool to know where my pieces get to.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Doug Watson on October 05, 2017, 03:45:57 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 05, 2017, 03:28:45 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 05, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
QuoteMy pleasure and thank you once again for your kind words. May I ask where you are from, I am guessing English isn't your first language?

I believe he uses an online translator.

Although sometimes I do not use it, what you say tyrantqueen is true to my shame.

Hey no shame, it can't be easy, that just shows how dedicated to the hobby you are since you are a valued and prolific contributor. So Spain eh, that is cool to know where my pieces get to.

Thank you for your kind words dear Doug. For me it is a gift from Heaven to be in this forum. On the other hand your figures have started to be commercialized this year in Spain.  :)

Irritation

Doug I'm curious to know, have you planned to make a new Maiasaura set? I loved the carnige one and since it now really rare, I want to see a new one get made. Maybe sculpted by you.

Doug Watson

Quote from: Irritation on October 07, 2017, 08:17:05 PM
Doug I'm curious to know, have you planned to make a new Maiasaura set? I loved the carnige one and since it now really rare, I want to see a new one get made. Maybe sculpted by you.

I can't say what is or isn't in the plans and I have no idea what any of the other sculptors have worked on and couldn't comment if I did. I would suggest you make your own suggestion on Safari Ltd's Facebook page or send it direct to Safari Ltd at [email protected]

Jorgesaurus

lord doug hope the daeodon has been sculpted by you is a very beautiful piece very beautiful visually i look forward to safari ltd to know all the 2018 pieces and i am very hopeful that one day you will excuse a stegosaurus or a tuojiangosaurus made by you i think will be a success

Jorgesaurus

I hope someday make a new stegosaurus or a tuojiangosaurus to safar ltd I am sure it will be a success thanks for making us happy mr. doug

Doug Watson

Quote from: Jorgesaurus on October 07, 2017, 10:14:23 PM
lord doug hope the daeodon has been sculpted by you is a very beautiful piece very beautiful visually i look forward to safari ltd to know all the 2018 pieces and i am very hopeful that one day you will excuse a stegosaurus or a tuojiangosaurus made by you i think will be a success

Yes the Daeodon is mine, once all of my 2018s have been revealed I will post images of the original sculpts here like I have done in the past.

Daspletotyrannus

If you could make a Maiasaura anyway you want would you make it with:
1. a nest and hatchlings
2. have a baby out of nest  (more like a child then a baby)
3. just the adult

I'm not asking if you made one for Safari or anything. I just wanted to know how would you like to make your Maiasaura toy figure.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Doug Watson on October 07, 2017, 11:08:34 PM

Yes the Daeodon is mine, once all of my 2018s have been revealed I will post images of the original sculpts here like I have done in the past.

By the way Doug the americanum (mamut americanum) is also yours? seems to me a figure as beautiful as the daeodon. Both are very nice.

Doug Watson

Quote from: Daspletotyrannus on October 07, 2017, 11:08:45 PM
If you could make a Maiasaura anyway you want would you make it with:
1. a nest and hatchlings
2. have a baby out of nest  (more like a child then a baby)
3. just the adult

I'm not asking if you made one for Safari or anything. I just wanted to know how would you like to make your Maiasaura toy figure.

I prefer doing adults.

Doug Watson

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 07, 2017, 11:39:33 PM
Quote from: Doug Watson on October 07, 2017, 11:08:34 PM

By the way Doug the americanum (mamut americanum) is also yours? seems to me a figure as beautiful as the daeodon. Both are very nice.

Yes that is mine as well as the Florida Panther.

Doug Watson

Just finished restoring images on pages 6 & 7, Marx Flintstones, Sinclair, Wade, Brooke Bond, Jonas, ROM, Kleinwelka & Invicta. Still a long way to go, a curse on Photobucket.

Concavenator

I got your new Velociraptor.I firmly believe that it is the best Velociraptor available now.I think it was time a company released an accurate dromaeosaur figure.It is so stunning I actually got 2!  ;D

sauroid

can't wait for the photos of the original sculpts of the new Safari figures.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Doug Watson

Quote from: sauroid on October 25, 2017, 09:53:47 AM
can't wait for the photos of the original sculpts of the new Safari figures.

I'll post those all together once all of mine have been revealed.

Doug Watson

Quote from: Concavenator on October 18, 2017, 04:45:10 PM
I got your new Velociraptor.I firmly believe that it is the best Velociraptor available now.I think it was time a company released an accurate dromaeosaur figure.It is so stunning I actually got 2!  ;D

I am glad you like it.

Reptilia

Can't wait too to see your originals, it is always a pleasure. Particularly interested in the Daeodon, so far.

Doug Watson

Here is my own teaser until I can post all my 2018 originals since some are wondering how my new Triceratops will fit with my Feathered T rex. They are both 1:35.

Jose S.M.

Both are just beautiful sculpts! They look really good together.

Patrx

What a magnificent duo, thanks for sharing!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: