You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

David Silvas New Kickstarter: Articulated Dinosaur TOYS

Started by Takama, July 07, 2015, 11:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeapingLaelaps

AAAAAAAAH MY STUFF SHIPPED!
David said there was a priority for KS Backer's stuff to ship out first so I didn't expect my stuff to ship out anytime soon, I'm so happy! ;D

It looks like I've got three different shipments coming, I had three different orders on the Backerkit website but I figured they would just pack all my stuff in one order, I guess not.

So I've got one order with the desert accessory pack, one order with the amber nestlings and the black nestlings, and one order with the other three accessory packs, the grey nestlings and the BaR set A

I hope they all at least arrive at the same time! :P

Abbinormally

Quote from: Rhamphorhynchus on January 16, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
AAAAAAAAH MY STUFF SHIPPED!
David said there was a priority for KS Backer's stuff to ship out first so I didn't expect my stuff to ship out anytime soon, I'm so happy! ;D

It looks like I've got three different shipments coming, I had three different orders on the Backerkit website but I figured they would just pack all my stuff in one order, I guess not.

So I've got one order with the desert accessory pack, one order with the amber nestlings and the black nestlings, and one order with the other three accessory packs, the grey nestlings and the BaR set A

I hope they all at least arrive at the same time! :P

Mine has shipped as well! Maybe the backer kit orders are shipping so early because most kickstarter orders were for the deluxe raptors? Either way I am very excited to be getting everything so soon!

paintingdinos

Confirmation on mine as well! I got the two build-a-raptor kits as well as a few accessories... EXTREMELY excited to finally get to play with these!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

same here, i had :

1/6 Raptor Nestling 3-Pack: Type 1 Amber color      
1/6 Desert Accessory Pack- featuring 6" Mononykus      
1/6 Forest Accessory Pack- featuring 6" Microrapto      
1/6 Mountain accessory pack- featuring 6" Troodon     
1/6 Wetlands Accessory Pack- featuring 6" Buitrera 

WarrenJB

Haven't thought about this KS in months. I guess I picked a good time to check it out again. No email yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

Halichoeres

Got my email this afternoon. Supposed to be in my hands on Saturday!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Faelrin

Saw that my stuff shipped as well (I checked backerkit). I'm only the next state over (in PA), so I should have them within a few days, assuming the snowy weather doesn't delay it much further (it has been snowing all day in my area). I have the amber nestlings, mountain accessory pack, and desert accessory pack. I'm so excited. I hope I can get a pic of the little Troodon in the snow, because that would be so cool.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Georassic

Got my email too. I ordered only the wetlands accessory pack with buitreraptor. But at long last...  ;D

Joey

terrorchicken

Im supposed to get mine by the end of today, wooo!

paintingdinos

Man, the hype is too real. I can't wait to get my build-a kits... I don't even know how I'm going to paint them but I'm sooooo ready to have them and get to work  :D

tyrantqueen

I haven't ordered any raptors yet but these look interesting. I may think about getting the build-a-raptor kit, since I'm not a fan of the colours they chose for prebuilt raptors.

It makes me excited to think about the future of prehistoric collectibles. I remember when Papo started putting articulated jaws on their theropods and that was a big thing. I have always dreamed about articulated dinosaurs- I remember thinking about how cool it would be to own a stop motion puppet.

I recall Silva stating that the ceratopsians are going to be 1/18 in scale, aside from the Protoceratops. That is the only thing that is putting me off. I don't have space and money for such big toys. I used to collect 1/20 kits but I quit because of that reason.

Reptilia

Not a fan of these super articulated figures but I can't wait to see some of them reviewed, the sculpts are undeniably top class.

LeapingLaelaps

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 17, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
I recall Silva stating that the ceratopsians are going to be 1/18 in scale, aside from the Protoceratops. That is the only thing that is putting me off. I don't have space and money for such big toys. I used to collect 1/20 kits but I quit because of that reason.

For 1/6th scale he's going to have Protoceratops, Turanoceratops, Leptoceratops, Graciliceratops and Psittacosaurus

Abbinormally

I'm glad Jurassic collectables did a run down of all of the dinosaurs included in set B. I was a little disappointed when pixel Dan just featured how you can change the parts rather than the pieces themselves. Seeing everything included has also made me glad I picked up set B in addition to set A before my order shipped!  :D

LeapingLaelaps

Ooh, my stuff's in PA now! Fedex says my stuff should be here by Tuesday, I'm so excited to take pictures of everything :D
Hopefully there's still snow outside so I can take some pics of the Troodon out in the snow

Faelrin

I keep checking the tracking info. I'm going to guess I'll have these by tomorrow or Friday since it is now in my state (PA). I might have to do some relocating or rearranging of my other figures tomorrow to make room for these and the other 6 raptors when they come a few months from now. Think I'll just get started on my review for the mountain pack ahead of time. I can revise it once I have the stuff in hand. I'm just so excited right now. It is going to be so surreal after nearly two years to finally have this in hand. Edit: The review is written. Now to just wait for the figures to take pics and revise it as needed.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Runan

I got my stuff this afternoon:

Build-a-raptor sets 1 and 2
All accessory packs
Amber and black nestlings

My phone's acting up and I've got bronchitis so no pics right now, but they're all awesome.  8)

Abbinormally

I can't wait to see everyone's photos of their raptors and sets and congratulations to everyone who has gotten their items or will soon!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: