News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/35 Scale Acrocanthosaurus: "Hercules"

Started by joossa, July 18, 2015, 05:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Victoria's Cantina

Viking Spawn

Thank you Victoria.  I think I'll buy the egg nests next.   :)

MLMjp

As always your galleries makes the figures shine in all their glory :D

Viking Spawn

pylraster

Mine's okay when its on some flat surface but it looks like it's going to topple once its on the base. I try not to put the prey item in the mouth often for fear of damaging paint.

Arul

I put my rebor acro (yes, its finally arrive after many months of waiting) with the prey in my desk for three weeks, still stand and no paint flaw, hope forever will be like this. thank you rebor :)

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Viking Spawn

I missed this too.  Congrats Arul!  I know what its like to be patient when you want something really bad!

joossa

Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 03, 2015, 04:42:59 AM
I missed this too.  Congrats Arul!  I know what its like to be patient when you want something really bad!
Agreed!
Sounds like you're pretty happy with it. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Thank you guys :) hope your rebor acro will always be fine

empire3569

Just a heads up to anyone still experiencing stability issues, I was recently at Hobby Lobby and purchased a pack of "fallen/dead logs" in the model section (it was like 3$ with the 40% off coupon), I then took one of the smaller diameter logs and placed it under inside toe of Hercules' left foot, and he is now SUPER stable, I would say to the point of being the most stable of all my Rebor figures (I only own the Rex, Ceratosaurus, Acro, and Fallen Queen). And it looks very natural because it wouldn't be uncommon to find fallen debris in a dried up riverbed/lake. Should also mention that adding the Tenontosaurus to his mouth does not impact the stability whatsoever with the log. Hope this helps!

joossa

Quote from: empire3569 on December 10, 2015, 09:49:31 PM
Just a heads up to anyone still experiencing stability issues, I was recently at Hobby Lobby and purchased a pack of "fallen/dead logs" in the model section (it was like 3$ with the 40% off coupon), I then took one of the smaller diameter logs and placed it under inside toe of Hercules' left foot, and he is now SUPER stable, I would say to the point of being the most stable of all my Rebor figures (I only own the Rex, Ceratosaurus, Acro, and Fallen Queen). And it looks very natural because it wouldn't be uncommon to find fallen debris in a dried up riverbed/lake. Should also mention that adding the Tenontosaurus to his mouth does not impact the stability whatsoever with the log. Hope this helps!

Can you please post a picture?
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Fluffysaurus

Looks like mighty Hercules has a big appetite! I think its amaaazing! Will there be add on o saurusses or just a piece? Who knows? I dont :P
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

MLMjp

Quote from: Dinofiel on March 28, 2016, 12:15:42 PM
Looks like mighty Hercules has a big appetite! I think its amaaazing! Will there be add on o saurusses or just a piece? Who knows? I dont :P

JAW DROPS*
:o :o :o :o

Damn it Rebor!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

I still haven't got that Acrocanthosaurus and they show this. >:( >:(

Fluffysaurus

Maybe its better to wait till this comes out?
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Arul

I think the big piece of tenontosaurus corpse is belong to the Cerberus Clan :) the small piece belong to acro :P

Fluffysaurus

I think you are right, wonder if it will be feathered or not. According to Rebor its only the rest of the corpse. So still no clan.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Viking Spawn

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: