News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/6 Scale Dimorphodon Male and Female: "Punch" and "Judy"

Started by joossa, July 18, 2015, 11:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanystropheus

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 04, 2015, 06:04:12 PM
Quote from: Takama on October 04, 2015, 05:29:24 PM
Im not a fan of the Support rod for there Female.

If i get one of these, it will be the Male (the one thats on a branch right?)

Do you dislike support rods for pterosaurs in general? I didn't think such a thing was possible. Or do you just dislike this one in particular?

I believe he endorses a very particular position in dinosaur politics, namely, the pro-base, anti-support rod movement!

tanystropheus

Quote from: Takama on October 05, 2015, 03:58:55 AM
I posted a few comments about them doing a Living Tenotosaurus, on there facebook and they suddenly Vanished!

You probably leaked their plans  ;)

ITdactyl

@Takama: Maybe your FB settings?

I found 3 more of your comments dated Sept 20 (about "warpage"), July 20 and 28 (about creating a "living tenontosaurus").  'Never did toy around with FB's settings so I wouldn't know how to resolve your concern.

Fluffysaurus

They look amazing! Hooray for Pterosaurs! I wonder if the Lizard is loose or on diorama. Fly to meee!
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

copper

has rebor announced a date or month when the male dimorphodon (sitting on the branch) is actually available for people to purchase? i'm getting impatient!  :D

Halichoeres

Quote from: copper on November 10, 2015, 10:05:44 PM
has rebor announced a date or month when the male dimorphodon (sitting on the branch) is actually available for people to purchase? i'm getting impatient!  :D

Yes, it was supposed to have been October, wasn't it? This is the first Rebor I've preordered and I'm anxious to see it!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

Oh october ? But the full official photo isnt released yet they just giving a little tease..

stargatedalek

QuoteEstimated Date Product Available for Purchase: Male: October, 2015 (Dan's Dinosaurs), Female: ?
I just hope they didn't get cancelled or something, after all these are going to be my first REBOR figures (I almost got the raptor triplets).

copper

i'll be purchasing the dimorphodon as soon as it's available.... if that happens at all. few days ago i was tempted to preorder it but i think i'll just wait and see what happens. it would be shame if they cancel it, dimorphodon is one of my favorite flying prehistoric creatures!

joossa

I highly doubt it's canceled. Probably just pushed back like what happened with some of their other models. Maybe this set and Rudy are probably the last Rebor items for 2015. We haven't gotten an update on the Tylosaur fossil either....
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Shonisaurus

Incidentally internet browsing I've seen in the facebook page will soon be available Rebor two dimorphodones of Rebor.

News: We got some brilliant stuff coming tomorrow, stay tuned!

Boxes appear with the corresponding pterosaurs. It's another good news.

Viking Spawn

Lanthanotus

Oh, now that's some good news,... hopefully it will be available here without too much delay (had that thingy on my Christmas wishlist :D)

Arul

Cant wait for this !! Unfortunately they sold separately, i hope 2 of them have an equal price with one utahraptor :D

MLMjp

Lanthanotus

Quote from: MLMjp on December 30, 2015, 11:53:57 AM
Full color pictures of the male have been revealed!

Thanks,....

really nice, not too gaudy for my taste (I grew up with the fabulous but somehow terrifying Dimorphodon of Zdenek Burian) thouugh a bit more accent around the eyes would have been nice. Need to check the shops to get my hands on that as soon as possible :)

Roselaar

Shonisaurus

They are made to scale 1: 6 therefore should have a reasonable size. Moreover female dimorphodon be revealed morning.

Their colors are spectacular, and we must add that it is perhaps one of the best works of Rebor to date. The pterosaurs is exceptional, though I do not know exactly how much will be the size.

Blade-of-the-Moon

If my math is correct these should be slightly larger than the Safari version, in regards to size.

tyrantqueen

The names are pretty clever. How many non Brits know who Punch and Judy are? >:D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: