News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Gryphon Art- update 4/9

Started by Gryphoceratops, March 13, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Liopleurodon is awesome  ^-^!
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Gryphoceratops

Thanks all!  Here are the most recent. 

Camarasaurus

Ornithocheirus

Vagaceratops

Eocursor

Maiasaura

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice ! I hope the mama Maiasaurus is keeping her little one away from that ledge ! :)

ITdactyl

I'm definitely a fan of your art.

The ornithocheirus!  batty, but in a good way.  *mind's playing a loop of that batty song from ferngully*

and the front view of the vagaceratops.... parrot-hog!

leftover neurons blown

Pachyrhinosaurus

I haven't seen your work in a while. It is amazing! I especially like the colouration on the eocursor.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Gwangi

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 21, 2013, 05:43:17 AM
Nice ! I hope the mama Maiasaurus is keeping her little one away from that ledge ! :)

Maybe that is why she only has one!  :P

Beautiful work as usual. I especially like the Eocursor piece.

Gryphoceratops

Thanks all! 

I really wanted to do a large pterosaur in black.  Inspiration was a frigate bird actually. 

Yeah lets say that Maiasaura is a first-time-mom.  Still learning what not to do with babies. 

Eocursor colors were inspired by a few different kinds of desert lizards. 

TheAllosaur

Really good paintings! I hope to get this good someday!
Part-time genius!

Protoceratops

Your skill with watercolours is impressive as per usual! The shading and colouration on the Eocursor is particularly lovely - the rich blue shadows! Its hands and feet seem very detailed.
The baby Maiasaura is very cute aww...

Everything_Dinosaur

Super artwork, great Ceratopsian heads and the prehistoric scenes that you have drawn.  You weren't influenced by Ostriches when it came to depicting the Oviraptor family were you?

Concavenator

Impressive pictures,congratulations!
Your Vagaceratops is awesome :)

Takama

Permission was given to me to post some Art work that Gryphoceratops didn't post on here. There's a lot of paintings that are begging to be seen, so I will post ten at a time.

you can follow his blog here.   www.njdino.com

Anzu

Ichthyosaurus

Opabinia

Glyptodon

Scapanorhyncus

Europelta

Siats

Modern Tsintaosaurus

Tylosaurus

Lythronax

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.