News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

The Spinops is a magnificent sculpt, but I don't really like its colors, I'm not really fond of green dinosaurs.

The Eurhinosaurus looks fantastic, although I would have used more black instead of that dark blue and purple personally.Looks like it's probably the best ichthyosaur model now, along with the Carnegie Ichtyosaurus

Shonisaurus

In my case I really like spinning sculpture that green color pleases me in my case, in what refers to the eurhinosaurus is a prehistoric marine reptile with excellent modeling and painting for me the two figures deserve the five stars in terms of genius and finishing, painting and scientific precision.

KeU

Wow, the paint on Levy is fantastic.
Hope the actual production pieces will be somewhat close to the sample.

I am noticing a slight style change on Duke. It really started from Bieber.
The texture details are not as sharp and deep compared to the older figures.

Bokisaurus

WOW, what a nice surprise!
I love these two figures, totally came out unexpected! Great to see a new ichthyosaur genus, this one looks fabulous ! The colors are simply beautiful.
Now that Spinops is something else, glad they chose this one. They re both good size too from the dimensions.
Ah, PNSO is really making up for lost time by releasing so many figures, and it's only June! ;D

I'm so glad that they are doing this non-museum line series, its so competitive. This line is their horse in the toy market race track!
Right now, I am all for getting all of PNSO's new figures as they are so exciting and beautifully done.
I can't wait for my orders to arrive ;)

Concavenator

Are these two accurate? Since the Stego wasn't so much...

Ceratopsianking

The Spinops looks nice but I do have one problem with it and that is the feet look like too elephant like rather than an actual ceratopsian.Also it almost looks like the Sinoceratops from JWFK being that chunky and with those colors ,Still nice nonetheless. I really like how PNSO has been surprising us with all these figures and I can't wait to see what's next.

Also do these figures mean we will be getting larger figures like these from the mini dinosaur range, if so I'd love to see Xenoceratops or Alioramus next.

suspsy

A larger version of Alioramus would be most welcome. Same goes for Qianzhousaurus and Yi qi.

Levy looks uncannily like a swordfish, but then so did the real deal. Convergent evolution is funny that way. It'll certainly stand out among most of the other existing ichthyosaur toys.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Ravonium

Wow, that Eurhinosaurus is possibly the best figure PNSO has ever made! (even counting the resin figures!). I personally like how the sculptors and painters clearly went for a swordfish vibe with it  ^-^

Some good news for scale freaks (like myself) too; it's approximately 1:35 scale! 8)

Dino Scream3232

Another day another PNSO release. I was very surprised to see these this morning. Man they give you no time to catch your breath lol. I only ordered the Spinops and I'm also getting that JW sinoceratops vibe from it like C @Ceratopsianking said. Who knows what will be revealed next lol

Shonisaurus

I hope you continue to market your museum version of dinosaurs, that is 1:35 scale, and I hope that one day you will make a sinornithosaurus, microceratops and tsintaosaurus of a larger size and with a more affordable material such as PVC instead of resin. Do not be gigantic vinyl figures like your ceratosaurus or ophthalmosaurus counterpart.

In my case I need and sinornithosaurus to a normal medium or medium size large and a PVC tsintaosaurus to a large or worthy size that competes with other figures like Favorite saurolophus, Bullyland lambeosaurus or Schleich corythosaurus.

Equal this year they surprise us with a prehistoric mammal and said mammal is the paraceratherium on a 1:20 scale of vinyl or PVC. Hopefully, it is the only herbivorous prehistoric mammal along with the teleoceras, palorchestes and toxodon that I want a collecting company like PNSO to do, for example. :P

stargatedalek

As a counter to that, I personally would adore a life sized or near life sized vinyl Microraptor or especially Sinornithosaurus!

terrorchicken

I love them! I'm glad that PNSO are giving us a mid-range alternative to the deluxe larger models and the minis.  Really appreciate that!

Ceratosaurus

Come across these pics online. Still not sure if I'll pick either up. I do wonder about the future of their 1:35 scale museum line though.

My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Dinoguy2

Quote from: Ceratopsianking on June 12, 2019, 06:56:40 PM
The Spinops looks nice but I do have one problem with it and that is the feet look like too elephant like rather than an actual ceratopsian.Also it almost looks like the Sinoceratops from JWFK being that chunky and with those colors ,Still nice nonetheless. I really like how PNSO has been surprising us with all these figures and I can't wait to see what's next.

Also do these figures mean we will be getting larger figures like these from the mini dinosaur range, if so I'd love to see Xenoceratops or Alioramus next.

Hmm, not sure about elephant feet. It looks like it just has appropriate amount of soft tissue under the "heel", a detail that most of the preproduction pics of the BotM ceratopsids get completely wrong... ceratopsid footprints show the feet looked more like PNSO.

That ichthyosaur looks fantastic. PNSO is knocking it out of the park this year. Their smaller figures and minis have all been incredible. I think they're trying to overturn previous companies "records" for "most accurate version of popular dinosaur x, y, and z."
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

PhilSauria

Being a definite PNSO convert these days I will be placing orders for both (just ordered the Stegosaurus yesterday after finding a great price on Ali  from a seller I have used often), and I really like that Spinops. Another very naturalistic / realistic sculpt from PNSO.

Although I really like the larger figures from PNSO these will take less cash and less space, being comparable to the product from our regulars, in terms of size and price at least; the quality is another matter and puts them in a league of their own as far as I'm concerned. Now where's that Elasmosaurus?

Silvanusaurus

A ceratopsian and a fish? Nothing exciting then!  >:D

Renecito

PNSO is dissapointing me with those sizes :( For that we have other brands.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

suspsy

My wife accidentally signed us up for Amazon Prime this year, i.e., free shipping. Have to say, it's turned out to have been one of the best accidents ever!  :D
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Takama

I love these medium sized figures.

I hope we can get a Wilson and Doyle in this price range

PhilSauria

These two are already listed with my preferred seller at Ali Express - that was quick! - so orders placed already.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: