News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 12, 2020, 02:41:05 PM
Granted, but but laboratory meat is synthetic and feeds nothing, causes anemia and causes death.

I wish pterosaurs would dominate the skies again.
granted, that triggers the evolution of super fast attack honey bees so they could swarm the pterosaurs if threatened and will also attack humans.
They attack on planes and copters that are in their aerial range and the stingers can sting mutiple times and if there are enough bees they can break metal. THis makes humans landlocked to thier land and they cant use planes or ships due to the pterosaurs attacking them looking for fish and refuge from bees while migration.this leads to a lack of resouces and a downfall of society. The rise of youth begins when a bunch of teens found a gas that triggers the bees to attack in a certain place. They spray that gas on old wise guys who lead at the time, who die. Then theres a world of a bunch of pterosaurs, killer bees, venomous chihuahas(dont ask  how that happened) and worse of all, HIPPIES!!!

I wish i was able to move the atoms of whatever i want

Halichoeres

Granted, but doing so requires disrupting lots of covalent bonds. That means every move is highly exothermic, which results in the combustion of everything you try to move.

I wish catalpa seeds were edible and also spicy like a hot pepper.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted, we Indians take all of them because they are spicy

I wish people did not gang up on me for my somewhat backwards beliefs

Shonisaurus

Granted, but they caress you for your social class.

I wish that all human beings were good twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year in each of our respective lives.

Halichoeres

Granted, but now none of us has any stories to tell.

I wish I could distinguish edible from inedible fungi without putting in all the work of learning the field marks.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Ravonium

I don't really want to corrupt that one...granted, but you begin to feel guilt as centuries of mycologists' hard work becomes redundant.

I wish for the next replies to this thread to gradually lead up to a reference to something.

frank08

Granted, it would be hard for everyone to lead up to one big reference and what if people don't get it.

I wish that each species of dinosaur had a good representation in figure form. Then finding myself a Moros intrepidus figure would be easier because they would exist!
"How many kinds of dinosaurs would it take to keep a giant carnivore (Tyrannosaurus) well fed? Just about all of them, Torosaurus meat is one of T. rex's personal favorites"- Ben Stiller Prehistoric Planet

And check my art here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8741.msg259622#new

Here is my collection: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8763.msg260287#msg260287

And here are my favorite figures: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8756.0

Halichoeres

Granted, but having every fragmentary titanosaur and allosauroid proves tedious, collectors grow bored, and the market collapses under its own ambition. All of those wonderful figures have extremely short production runs and you're never able to hunt them down.

I wish for a simple dill pickle.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 29, 2020, 12:33:43 AM
Granted, but having every fragmentary titanosaur and allosauroid proves tedious, collectors grow bored, and the market collapses under its own ambition. All of those wonderful figures have extremely short production runs and you're never able to hunt them down.

I wish for a simple dill pickle.
Granted, some idiotic Rick and Morty fan takes your half eaten pickle and endlessly scream "IM PICKLE RIIIIICCK"

I wish i did not use that refference from that one video

Ravonium

Granted, but for every reference you do not use, another JoJo reference is used on the comments section of a 70s rock song.

I wish for no more wishes about references.

Halichoeres

Granted, but without the ability to refer to shared cultural touchstones, the wishes devolve into incomprehensible, context-free non sequiturs.

I wish for no fireworks-related injuries today.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 04, 2020, 05:01:38 PM
Granted, but without the ability to refer to shared cultural touchstones, the wishes devolve into incomprehensible, context-free non sequiturs.

I wish for no fireworks-related injuries today.
Granted. But people dont stay in their cars and watch they go right next to eachother without mask.
I wish Ned Flanders was a real neighborino

HD-man

Quote from: Stegotyranno on July 04, 2020, 06:49:20 PMI wish Ned Flanders was a real neighborino

Granted, but it's the flanderized version: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization

I wish every fossil vertebrate species was, at the very least, known from enough complete skeletons to show 1) how adult males & females differed, & 2) how they grew from hatching/birth to adulthood.
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

indohyus

Quote from: HD-man on July 06, 2020, 10:54:10 AM
Quote from: Stegotyranno on July 04, 2020, 06:49:20 PMI wish Ned Flanders was a real neighborino

Granted, but it's the flanderized version: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization

I wish every fossil vertebrate species was, at the very least, known from enough complete skeletons to show 1) how adult males & females differed, & 2) how they grew from hatching/birth to adulthood.

Granted, but they are jealously kept in private storage by rich collectors, who allow no one to see them.

I wish there was an affordable model of Ambulocetus

Stegotyranno420

Ah son of a diddly

(This is not a question/awnser response

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: indohyus on July 06, 2020, 12:18:31 PM

Granted, but they are jealously kept in private storage by rich collectors, who allow no one to see them.

I wish there was an affordable model of Ambulocetus
Granted, it's this version
https://www.prehistoric-wildlife.com/images/species/a/ambulocetus-size.jpg

I wish to play Prehistoric Kingdom
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

avatar_GojiraGuy1954 @GojiraGuy1954 Granted, but you lose all your money, all your friends and family, all your life. You are so into that game that your mind enters a subconsciousness where you play as a dinosaur
Spoiler
A Crippling dwarf thesceleosaurus that does not have arms
[close]
you feel every secong of pain, whch drives you insane to- eh you can finsh the story your self,

I wish i knew how to cure polymer clay on a geoworld figure(Seriously though, i have to know bros)

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's a GeoWorld figure. It curses itself.

I wish for a pet starling. It would learn to say so many dirty words.

Kotori_Sonoda

Sure, but it will just barely whisper the words, so they're almost inaudible and you won't get the joy of hearing your starling say dirty words.

I wish every vehicle I get on will never encounter traffic!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Kotori_Sonoda on July 19, 2020, 01:06:59 AM
Sure, but it will just barely whisper the words, so they're almost inaudible and you won't get the joy of hearing your starling say dirty words.

I wish every vehicle I get on will never encounter traffic!
Granted but you always get in a painful carcrash into a tree.

I wish i had infinte knowlege of the universe

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: