News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 31, 2020, 09:17:42 PM
Granted but the Turkish empire arrives and all the inhabitants of the Mughal Empire are annihilated, both those of the Maratha Empire and the Khalsa Empire where you come from so you would not be present in this DTF.

I wish I had an aquarium with fully domesticated prehistoric fish and earn lots of money with the display.

Granted, but you end up as fish food when they get hungry.

indohyus

I wish I had a cheese sandwich.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 31, 2020, 09:17:42 PM
Granted but the Turkish empire arrives and all the inhabitants of the Mughal Empire are annihilated, both those of the Maratha Empire and the Khalsa Empire where you come from so you would not be present in this DTF.

I wish I had an aquarium with fully domesticated prehistoric fish and earn lots of money with the display.
I dont understand your response that well.
Granted the government arrest you

Halichoeres

Quote from: indohyus on May 31, 2020, 10:45:58 PM

Granted but the cheese is roquefort and the bread is Twinkies.

I wish Yowie would make prehistoric figures again.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: indohyus on May 31, 2020, 10:45:58 PM
WHAT IS IT WITH YOY AND CHEESE ;D ;D

indohyus

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but they are all of fragmentary and invalid taxa.

I wish for Qianzhousaurus to be lumped into Alioramus
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Granted, but the qianzhousaurus and the alioramus grouped in the same taxon turn out to be juvenile individuals of tyrannosaurus rex, which would make the qianzhosaurus from Safari and the alioramus from Collecta meaningless and cause the alioramus and especially the qianzhousaurus to be discontinued causing the bankruptcy of Safari and Collecta.

I wish a lentil and bacon run.

Halichoeres

I'm not sure what you mean by run, but I grant you a bacon and lentil food item. Unfortunately, is is oversalted and overcooked, so it's very dry, and you have nothing to drink. Every bite feels like a mouthful of ash.

I wish for rabbits to replace dogs as the most popular pets.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but rabbits become dangerous carnivores like the lion:

I wish that I and no DTF member had nightmares in bed from now on and that our dreams were always restful and beautiful.

MidnightSpino

Granted, no one had nightmares in bed, but you always dream the same every night.

I wish that more people, especially young people, would read more again.

Halichoeres

Granted, but they only read Dav*d Pet*rs's web site.

I wish Colorata would make a pterosaur boxed set.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but from now on, Colorata will only make pterosaurs and will definitively relegate the rest of prehistoric animals including primitive fish.

I wish to read a fantastic book and sub-realistically get into the book in such a way that I become one more character in the book, participating in the adventures of its protagonists, although without fear for my health and my life.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 11, 2020, 05:12:35 PM
Granted, but from now on, Colorata will only make pterosaurs and will definitively relegate the rest of prehistoric animals including primitive fish.

I wish to read a fantastic book and sub-realistically get into the book in such a way that I become one more character in the book, participating in the adventures of its protagonists, although without fear for my health and my life.
Granted, but all youe books are burned by a Genetically engineered stegosaurus tyrannosaurus hybrid

I wish for a Genetically engineered stegosaurus tyrannosaurus hybrid that loves me, protects me, my family, my hounds, my friends(if i had any[excluding this forum]) and my possesions

Halichoeres

Granted, but it protects you so well that you find it impossible to even make friends, as everyone is afraid to approach.

I wish I could see counterfactual realities.

Shonisaurus

Granted, you would see the counterfactual reality but when you see the counterfactual reality, the reality would become unreality and all the members of DTF would disappear and the co-counterfactual reality would prevail throughout our Universe, disappearing as such and giving way to an unreal world.

I wish to remember all the good things that have happened to me in life, even those that I do not remember and I wish the other members of the forum to do the same.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 11, 2020, 09:57:03 PM
Granted, but it protects you so well that you find it impossible to even make friends, as everyone is afraid to approach.

I wish I could see counterfactual realities.
Still pretty good. I love my family more than my friends
(this is not a response that ends with a question)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 11, 2020, 10:07:39 PM
I wish to remember all the good things that have happened to me in life, even those that I do not remember and I wish the other members of the forum to do the same.

Granted, but the weight of all that memory consumes our every waking minute, and we're unable to accomplish basic tasks or even leave the house.

I wish for lab-grown meat so we can have steak without having to feed, transport, and slaughter livestock.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but but laboratory meat is synthetic and feeds nothing, causes anemia and causes death.

I wish pterosaurs would dominate the skies again.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: