News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizerd

Granted, but eventually turn you backinto hotdog meat.

I wish that I could have a pencil sharpener.
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Shonisaurus

Of course but it would end up spending with the use.

I wish there was no night or day, no sun or moon.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but he cooks you ***** lasagna, because you are a T-Series sub bot.

i wish I could direct a GOOD Godzilla movie.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Granted the Godzilla movie would be good but because another director makes a film even better as King Kong would be the highest grossing and yours despite the quality would be a failure and you would be ruined.

I wish that all human beings did not have physical defects or suffer from diseases.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but they also have no emotion, imagination or creativity, resulting in the loss of all human culture.

I wish I was a renowned magician and pastry chef.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted. The only tricks you can perform are to do with pastry.

I wish i could direct a perfect Godzilla movie, and no movie is better, with NO negative side-effects.

CityRaptor

Granted, but this is against the rules of this thread, so our universe itself collapses, killing everyone, then finally reforming into a gigantic Kaiju, Infinitus Rex, who hops from universe to universe to destroy them all.

I wish for a way to stop the Infinitus Rex.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Granted but you could not keep a pack of cruel and sadistic indoraptors that would sow terror all over the world.

I wish that skin diseases like atopic dermatitis could be cured. Dermatitis is somewhat annoying especially in summer.

Ravonium

Granted, but the 'cure' turns out to be quackery, and you end up still having dermatitis.

I wish I could delete people from Earth.

Shonisaurus

Granted but you became a genocide and you would be judged for crimes against humanity.

I would like to travel freely anywhere on the planet.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but you wake up.

I wish I could make people i didn't like turn into Horses.

CityRaptor

Granted, but they become My Little Ponies, so they are sapient talking horses and some can now fly or do magic.

I wish for a bird as big as a battleship!
Oh no

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but it eats you and your family.

I wish that the fridge in my office worked properly.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

Granted but they would make in the market a fabulous fridge much better than you had at home and you would exchange the old one.

I would like to see the phenomenon of the Moon of Blood again.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but the moon is literally stained with blood, and the blood is taken from everyone who uses this forum.

I wish I could command the clouds with my voice; telling them when to clear, rain, create lightening, and everything a cloud can do.

CityRaptor

Granted, but you rapidly become an old man and you have to yell at them for it to work:

I wish people would stop dumping Dragons and other fantasy stuff into the Dinosaurs & Prehistoric section on eBay.
Oh no

Halichoeres

Granted, but all of the good dinosaur models end up in the My Little Pony and Unikitty sections.

I wish I could pause time at will, but without accelerating my aging.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Granted but you would end up aging the same and dying.

I wish animals had equal human, political, social and labor rights that we humans and could participate in parliaments and perform job functions of all kinds of qualifications.

Halichoeres

Granted but Earth's 19 billion chickens lead a coalition consumed with prosecuting humanity for our exploitation of poultry. All but the vegans are sentenced to be "mechanically separated."

I wish for all suburbs to be annexed into their respective central cities.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CityRaptor

Granted, but the cities become fortresses:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts0gMmEX5RQ

I wish Jurassic Park/World series items were more reasonable priced on eBay, so that I don't see the same overpriced stuff again and again every week.
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: