News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Granted. It is grown in a lab without fat, however, so it it tasteless.

I wish I could possess all 6 infinity Stones and turn half of all life in the universe into dust.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shark Toothed Lizard

Granted, but soon after you get defeated by a miniature man going up your butt and expanding. They then use the time stone and reverse everything.

I wish to not be a complete failure
See, your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/diamondshark9

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but you watch Game theory's video, and realize I cannot be defeated that way. Also, you become a massive success. so massive you are murdered in your sleep by a crazed lunatic, who thinks by killing you, they can gain your success.

I wish for the wish i wished previously.

Shark Toothed Lizard

(You kinda broke the game by fixing your previous wish, but what game on this forum hasn't been broken)

Granted, but Endgame exists

I wish to gain the power of invisibility, via standing so incredibly still that I become invisible to the eye
See, your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

Shonisaurus

Granted but you have an accident or illness and no one can help you because of your invisibility.

I wish the sparrows would outnumber rats and mice.

Lizerd

Granted, but they would find you and your family and devour your mortal flesh.

I wish I could ignite the teacher who failed my massive assignment.
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but you are imprisoned for life.

I wish The Cloverfield Paradox was good, and wasn't a netflix original.

Ravonium

Granted, but it's good in the sense of 'so bad it's good'.

I wish I didn't make my previous wish.

Halichoeres

Granted, the game is stuck in limbo waiting for your wish. Thanks a lot.

I wish I could store things in one of those cartoon-style black holes that lead to a capacious other dimension.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but unbeknownst to you a creature of unfathomable primordial evil slumbers in this other dimension, which awakens after a while and just starts eating everything you've stored in there, getting fatter and fatter as it does. It eventually decides to pass through the portal into our world, but because of its now immense corpulence, it gets stuck half way through. By closing the portal you slice it in half and kill it, but are left with the front half of a being so inconceivably grotesque that simply looking at it causes you to lose your sanity.

I wish I had my own sky train that could just fly to anywhere I wanted, so I didn't have to use public transport ever again.

Lizerd

Granted, but as soon as you enter US airspace you immediately get shot down while simultaneously proving nutjobs like Alex Jones correct.

I wish for a good nights sleep.
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

GojiraGuy1954

Granted. A knight crashes through your window while you sleep and impales you.

I wish for a wish

Shonisaurus

Granted that desire but in the end the genie of the lamp gets angry with you and denies it.

I wish I had an incunabula book of incalculable value.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but i don't know what that word means, so you get an algebra book instead.

I wish to smite Ninja (The Fortnite streamer)

Shonisaurus

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on April 28, 2019, 08:56:24 PM
Granted, but i don't know what that word means, so you get an algebra book instead.

I wish to smite Ninja (The Fortnite streamer)

Incunabula Book means old book prior to the appearance of the printing press.

Granted but if you hurt the Ninja you can endanger humanity.

I wish that all kinds of political regimes would disappear and that human beings would join us and cease wars and discords at a global level.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but only because kaiju have started to attack.

I wish Gipsy danger could seal up the breach with FLEX TAPE

Shark Toothed Lizard

Granted but it is not applied correctly like how Phil Swift does, and it breaks.

I wish people will stop thinking The Dino King is good.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted. Instead, they think The Dino King II is good.

I wish the earth was hollow like in Kong: Skull Island

Shonisaurus

Granted but there would be no crops to be the hollow earth and end up being hungry.

I wish there really were all the magical beings of the forests (fairies, goblins, water undines, centaurs among other beings).

Shark Toothed Lizard

(Wait, there's a sequel to The Dino King? Now I know what I am never going to watch.)

Granted, but they are so powerful that they hunt down the entirety of the human race and we become extinct

I wish for b e a n s

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: