News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but the Tasmanian devil has to go extinct for it to come back (a very sad thought)

I wish that 2 plus 2 now equals 5.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lizerd

Granted, but the guy handing out live grenades will give you five instead of four.

I wish lizards rule the world...
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Shark Toothed Lizard

Granted, but they look like those abominations that Dale Russell thought to be "Troodon Sapiens"

I wish for my dad to come back from the cigarette store. Please he's been gone for 4 years.
See, your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/diamondshark9

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but he forgot to buy the cigarettes.

I wish that I could leave my physical body as an astral entity and travel across the cosmos, then return to my body and find that no time at all had passed while I was gone.

alexeratops

Granted. You now have this ability, but your life on Earth becomes pointless and small in comparison. You fall into a deep depression at your inability to convey how vast the universe truly is compared to Earth and eventually end your own life in an attempt to live in this astral world forever. It doesn't work.

I wish that I could have a cheeseburger right now.
like a bantha!

Shonisaurus

Granted but said hamburger is expired.

I wish that ancient monuments of antiquity destroyed by time, by men and elements returned to splendor without needing to be rebuilt. In other words, the ancient monuments of antiquity were reborn from their ashes.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but the people who were inside them came back too.

I wish for half of all terrible creepypastas to disappear.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Ravonium

Granted, but 'disappear' only means that they become obscure, rather than actually being eliminated from the world.

I wish I could automatically know whether someone is telling the truth or not, regardless of location.

Shonisaurus

Granted but you would realize that all Internet users are not humans but machines that pose as humans and you would realize that everything is virtual reality.

I wish that the animals killed (existing and extinct) by human beings during the XX and XXI centuries came back to life without being zombies and the same the forests and in that way the flora and fauna of the world would recover.

Halichoeres

Granted but that includes the Guinea worm; and now millions of people have painful parasites.

I wish that Anopheles mosquitoes were extinct.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but the locusts eat all the crops.

I wish for my next wish to not be corrupted.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shark Toothed Lizard

Granted, but actually no.

I wish for a peanut butter sandwich
See, your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but it's 10 years old.

I wish I could live in a windmill.

Shonisaurus

Granted but the sun goes out, the world stops working as it did in the dinosaurs' time and you die of hunger and cold in the mill.

I wish that all the good wishes that each person in the world has come true.

CityRaptor

Granted, but the bad wishes become true, too.

I wish I did not have a weakness for quirky stuff.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shark Toothed Lizard

Granted, now you like everything hardcore.

I wish to throw away my 10 year old peanut butter sandwich

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but you unwittingly throw it into the mouth of a passing grizzly bear, who is so enraged by this that he swiftly attempts to rip to shreds any living creature in his sight.

I wish I had a russet velvet frock coat.

Shonisaurus

Granted but when washing said levite would lose color.

I wish I could get the dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of the brand I wanted without spending money (ie free) by taking them from the Internet screen.

Halichoeres

Granted, but as other people learn this trick, the market collapses and nobody produces new figures anymore, except the companies that make cheap rubber dinosaurs that nobody would bother photographing, but which are still purchased for children by unwitting parents.

I wish surfaces in my apartment would never accumulate dust.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Granted but then you should get rid of the dinosaurs, books and furniture in general that accumulate dust in such a way that you would keep the house unfurnished.

I wish the Earth were flat as the scientists and religious of the Middle Ages said.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: