News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but to restore the balance of nature an equivalent number of plant species become gigantic and carnivorous, and fill the niche in the food chain. They also develop a particular taste for the blood of human children.

I wish aliens would arrive on earth but they'd look and behave exactly like guinea-pigs.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but they are extremely toxic.

I wish for Godzilla so that he can fix the nature that shonisaurus just screwed up
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

CityRaptor

Granted, but instead of restoring nature as it once was, he creates a completely new ecosytem and kicks humanity off the planet.

I wish for Robot Dinosaurs That Shoot Beams When They Roar! ( And yes, every word starting with a capital letter is intentional )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Granted but they would end up exterminating all life on earth.

I wish the living beings never got dirty.

Shark Toothed Lizard

Granted but because of this, all living beings become way more susceptible to diseases.

I wish for Robin Williams to come back :'(
See, your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/diamondshark9

CityRaptor

Granted, but he comes back as a robot.

I wish I had brought some Hasbro Indominus Rex figures when they were on clearence so that I can sell them now.
Oh no

Megalosaurus

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 07, 2019, 05:57:34 PM
Granted, but he comes back as a robot.

I wish I had brought some Hasbro Indominus Rex figures when they were on clearence so that I can sell them now.

Granted, but they all are defective so nobody wants to buy from you.

I wish Donald Trump stops his latin american hate talking.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

CityRaptor

Granted, but the reason for that can be found on card #7 of Topps' Dinosaurs Attack series.

Quote from: Megalosaurus on June 07, 2019, 06:31:47 PM
Granted, but they all are defective
That actually sounds rather likely, given the quality of that toy.

I wish my that Kenner was never shut down by Hasbro.
Oh no

Ravonium

Granted, Mattel shuts it down instead.

I wish for someone to start a new game on this board.

Lizerd

Granted, but the moment you do a swarm of bots will take over.

I want to get a good nights sleep.
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Halichoeres

Granted, but upon waking you discover that your family, not wanting to disturb your slumber, has all gone to the most fun destination ever for two weeks without you.

I wish I could move my ears like other mammals, to point in the direction of sounds and hear them more clearly.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Granted, but when you first use this new ability, you end up hearing a cat grunting as it defecates.

I wish my body had the consistency of that of an octopus.

Shonisaurus

Granted but you would be invertebrate and you would stop being a vertebrate human being.

I would like Safari to make an arrhinoceratops and albertosaurus in 2020 and that Collecta make an anchiceratops, chasmosaurus, gorgosaurus and daspletosaurus (Deluxe version all size large) in the year 2020. I would also like a sinoceratops, tarbosaurus and edmontosaurus (new version) of PNSO in scale 1:35 in 2020.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but they don't release them due to poor sales predictions. Only the prototypes exist and they are impossible to get.

I wish that the next Jurassic Park film has accurate dinosaurs including Velociraptor.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but all the human characters are now completely inaccurate; totally hairless and lipless, disturbingly gaunt and shrink-wrapped, twice the size of any normal person, and all overcome with an intense blood-lust that controls their every action.

I wish I had some A5 sheets of watercolour paper.

Shonisaurus

Granted but the watercolor paper sheets are all broken.

I wish he had a tree and that the tree instead of fruits had dinosaurs of the quality of PNSO, Collecta, Safari, Eofauna or Nanmu Studio and he could collect them without spending any money.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 07, 2019, 11:58:42 AM
Granted, but instead of restoring nature as it once was, he creates a completely new ecosytem and kicks humanity off the planet.

I wish for Robot Dinosaurs That Shoot Beams When They Roar! ( And yes, every word starting with a capital letter is intentional )

https://images.ecosia.org/qUcH3oVfUjNedgS7hn5o37eq8Wo=/0x390/smart/https%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fthumb_see-this-as-an-absolute-win-when-your-robot-never-55881781.png

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but they are alive, and eat you.

I wish for Shonisaurus to say "ban" instead of "forbid" in the banning game thread. It's getting old.

Silvanusaurus

Granted but now you are forced to only say 'forbid' instead of 'ban' instead, and it keeps getting young.

I wish it was earlier.

MLMjp

Granted, but now you have to wait more for the day to start.

I wish there was an international law that forbid companies to make dinosaur toys that look like Jurassic park dinosaurs if they don't have the license to do official Jurassic Park products.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: