News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLMjp

Quote from: Ravonium on August 17, 2019, 06:24:20 PM
Granted, but the 'P' is removed from their name to distinguish them sufficiently from Papo.

I wish someone other than Shonisaurus or TheRealSpinoRex corrupts this wish.
Granted, but they disappear from existence and you are responsible for that.

I wish I have more space in my room for my figures.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: MLMjp on August 17, 2019, 07:22:11 PM
Quote from: Ravonium on August 17, 2019, 06:24:20 PM
Granted, but the 'P' is removed from their name to distinguish them sufficiently from Papo.

I wish someone other than Shonisaurus or TheRealSpinoRex corrupts this wish.
Granted, but they disappear from existence and you are responsible for that.

I wish I have more space in my room for my figures.

Aw man, I wanted to snag that.

Granted, but you only have more space because all of the figures you already had have been stolen.

I wish for IKEA furniture
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Okay, you will have IKEA furniture, but they will enter your home and steal all purchased IKEA furniture and even steal your entire dinosaur collection.

I want to go on a free vacation to Malaysia with all expenses paid and in luxury hotels.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted but you are lost in the jungle.

I wish for Shrek 5 instead of a Shrek remake

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's written and directed by George Lucas.

I wish all buses had dedicated lanes on expressways.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but they can only travel at a maximum of 2 miles per hour.

I wish I could sleep soundly and peacefully each night for the perfect amount of time for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and to leave me feeling refreshed and invigorated each day.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but you catch an illness.

I wish i had more Safari LTD Models.

Shonisaurus

Okay, but the sculptor of all Safari models is not Doug Watson is the sculptor of Schleich plesiosaurus and acrocanthosaurus.

I would like to live until one hundred years old without having any kind of ailment, illness and illness.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but you must stay confined to a tiny prison cell for the rest of your life, with all necessary fluids and solids pumped into and out of your body through tubes, until at age 100 you are finally allowed to expire.

I wish I could become a famous, widely celebrated artist within my own lifetime without ever compromising on the integrity of my art work or succumbing to any kind of insanity or depression. 

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but you are banned from the DTF for being too famous.

I wish for Vlad Konstantinov to sculpt all future Schleich models

Ravonium

Granted, but they end up butchering his sculpts to make the final product.

I wish people did not make 'Hopes and Dreams' threads when the year that would be discussed isn't next year.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, instead, no "Hopes and dreams" threads are made ever again, and nobody visits the ones you make.

i wish for Radical larry (SCP-106)

Halichoeres

Granted, but your computer/console explodes.

I wish for no further esoteric gaming-related wishes.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Ravonium

Not sure I'd call SCP gaming related, but...granted, but now it's esoteric bird-related wishes instead.

I wish I could hear or see a bittern in real life...been to two sites they're supposedly found with no luck :(

Halichoeres

Ha, I gave it a cursory search and it seemed like it was from a game. I guess I should say esoteric web fiction subcultures?

Anyway, granted, but you hear the last two bitterns on Earth right before their marsh is filled in for suburban McMansions.

I wish the whole world were on one time zone.

Brocc21

Granted! But the world falls to shambles.

I wish I could speak without mixing up words.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Halichoeres

Granted, you are erudite, but you cannot restrain yourself from graphic profanity, making job interviews and first dates go somewhat poorly.

I wish for good arch support.

Ravonium

Granted, but it only feels good because it injects opioids into your foot, causing you to not feel the pain it would have given you.

I wish my cold was gone.

Halichoeres

Granted, your immune system goes into overdrive, destroying all cold virions. Afterward, with nothing left to target, your immune cells turn on your blood vessel walls, lysing them systematically until you hemorrhage.

I wish I could make invasive plants wither and die with just a touch.

Ravonium

Granted, but this power ends up insufficiently distinguishing them from native plants.

I wish someone pledged an inordinately large amount of money to the BoTM Ceratopsian Series kickstarter.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: