News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Granted, but that is because humans were only just created as an experiment by alien scientists. Alien scientists so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

I wish that instead of those extras I have of some Dinotales figures, I had the same amount of different Dinotales figures ( I do not have ), in the same condition.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, they are all different, but only in the colour of a dot on the top of their heads.

I wish Papo would make a Gallimimus
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on October 19, 2019, 08:09:57 PM
Granted, they are all different, but only in the colour of a dot on the top of their heads.

I wish Papo would make a Gallimimus

Granted, but Papo would make 3,000 gallimimus with different shades of paint and you would end up liking them all and for 30 dollars / euros each one would end up ruining you. To all that Papo would be ruined as a company since you would be his only buyer and his line of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals would disappear.

I wish it didn't rain all year long but that the crops were not ruined or produced harmful effects on the weather and that the swamps were full forever despite everything and with top quality water.

Halichoeres

Granted, our water supply is instead derived from desalinated children's tears. Huge industrial farms are dedicated to their extraction.

I wish for BotM to eventually make the small ceratopsians that were "postponed."
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, they are all unpainted. But you can't paint them, because they are made of an unpaintable plastic.

i wish for ONE papo gallimimus.

Kotori_Sonoda

As it gets delivered to you, it gets lost in transit and falls to the crushing depths of the sea.

I wish my phone would have unlimited space so I can download and play as many mobile games as I want!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but you become so addicted to playing each of them at least once per day, that you forget to eat, drink, sleep or perform any other necessary life functions, and you waste away and die.

I wish I had my own performance rehearsal space in a 'pocket dimension' within my bedroom cupboard.

Halichoeres

Granted, but gases exuded during your rehearsals are unable to escape this dimension, accumulating and concentrating therein. Whereas you have never considered yourself a particularly gassy person, after a few years of exhalations and other additions, you become intolerably lightheaded on entry, not to speak of the odor. It becomes useless as a rehearsal space, or for anything besides mild torture.

I wish the older folks in my apartment building would wear sweaters instead of demanding that the building be kept at a million degrees all winter.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Kotori_Sonoda

The sweaters permanently bond to their bodies and they slowly transform into Yeti. Enjoy your new cryptid neighbors!

I wish to be never be late for work, appointments, or anything else.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

Shonisaurus

Granted, but you would arrive two and a half hours ahead of all your appointments and you would have to wait bored for work to begin, for your appointments and with a late sleep. You would fall asleep and be fired from work or appointments would take you as extravagant and you would lose your contacts and friendships.

I wish that everything in life would give us everything given away (food, medicines, consumer goods, house cleaning material) without paying any taxes and enjoying a five-year vacation paid by the company for each year worked.

Mirroraptor

Quote from: Kotori_Sonoda on October 21, 2019, 03:25:39 AM
As it gets delivered to you, it gets lost in transit and falls to the crushing depths of the sea.

I wish my phone would have unlimited space so I can download and play as many mobile games as I want!

Unfortunately, this thing really happened to me. I once bought a very rare model kit (I could tell you that's a Mike Trcic raptor) and disappeared into the Pacific Ocean during transportation, and I still don't know where it is. Fortunately, I finally bought another kit of Trcic' raptor.

back to the game:

Of course, but then the world began the economic crisis and soon there is World War III.

I hope that I have a Russian-made KAMAZ truck and drive it as my daily car.

CityRaptor

Granted, but due to strict new environmental laws, popularily known as the "Gaia's Vengeance Act", and enforced by powerful creatures known as "Gaia's Champions", that vehicles is one of those declared illegal due to the pollution it causes. Just as I'm writing this, your truck gets dismantled by one of those creatures.

I wish the comment section at Jurassic Outpost wasn't such a terrible mess.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's because all JP merchandise has been discontinued, and Universal gets the site taken down.

I wish I could hang-glide from the roof of my building.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but in the end the law of gravity would be imposed and you would fall off the roof of the building abruptly.

I wish that all inanimate objects were blue and the animals and vegetables were orange.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, you turn blue.

I wish for a replacement Papo Gallimimus

Halichoeres

Granted, it's sold at one toy store in France for about three weeks. Collectors pay $500 for the privilege of owning one. A few years later, Papo releases it everywhere to a big collective shrug, as in the intervening years 5 other companies have made superior Gallimimus toys.

I wish everyone involved in robo-calling scams got a millimeter shorter with each call placed, until they're reduced to subatomic dust.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but everyone they scam gets taller until they are taller than the burj khalifa.

I wish to have an indestructible papo gallimimus that will teleport to wherever I want it to. 

Shonisaurus

Granted, but gallimimus would be of such poor quality as Papo's amargasaurus.

I wish that the goddess Aphrodite and that the god Pan were virtuous, naive and virtuous gods.

Halichoeres

Granted, but Yahweh and his variants are licentious libertines, given over to depravity and debauchery. This actually improves the world on balance.

I wish all the streets in my town were one traffic lane narrower, with the sidewalks widened correspondingly.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, the sidewalks are now also 50 feet in the air.

I wish for Papo to reveal their new 2020 models already

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: