News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Boki's Collection: A short goodbye (until we meet again) 3/7/23

Started by Bokisaurus, January 12, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

My congratulations. A huge gift to have received perhaps and by far the best prehistoric mammal made to date and for me to understand the best paraceratherium ever made in the toy dinosaur market and honestly for me these types of figures are not toys. I am very happy for you, I really like your articles in dinotoyblog, very detailed and with an abundant exhibition of photographs that make you a unique reviewer at DTF.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

ceratopsian

Stegotyranno420

From me, Happy Birthday Boki!:
Spoiler
[close]
Best wishes, from Stegotyranno  :) :) :)

Faelrin

Happy Birthday. Congrats on getting your hands on that beautiful behemoth of a mammal figure too. Easily one of the best made I think as far as Cenozoic animal figures goes.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Shonisaurus

B @Bokisaurus Sorry, I forgot. Happy Birthday! Magnificent celebration receiving in your home that paraceratherium of iToy.

Wallnut

Jose S.M.

Happy birthday Boki! And that's a great figure. Looking forward to the review.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 22, 2021, 04:16:45 AM
From me, Happy Birthday Boki!:
Spoiler
[close]
Best wishes, from Stegotyranno  :) :) :)

That is awesome, thank you so much avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420  ^-^ very thoughtful of  you.

And thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! :))

Bokisaurus

Well, I was not expecting these two to arrive until next month, but hey, not complaining! ;D
Perhaps the last PNSO for a wile until new ones show up, I'm going to wait for the sauropleta and ankylo to be available in the  US, no hurry on those two.

Carnosaurus and Qianzhousaurs are both beautiful figures especially the Qianzhousaurus, just love its colors. It now replaces the Safari one with I never really warmed up to.
The Carno is also nice and very dainty looking. Compared to CollectA, I think CollectA did a bette job in the scale details. That being said, it is definitely one of the best and currently my second favorite version (after the CollectA).
Both of these figure  have the high production that we have come to expect and love from PNSO :))
[]

[]

And some comparisons ;D
[]
[]

Bread

Congrats on the pickups, and your photos bring out the beauty in these figures as usual! I just received my Carnotaurus, and I must say it is lovely.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Bread on January 23, 2021, 07:47:49 PM
Congrats on the pickups, and your photos bring out the beauty in these figures as usual! I just received my Carnotaurus, and I must say it is lovely.
Yes they are really nice and amazing figures!
I forgot to add these group shot of the latest PNSO theropods ;D
[]

Shonisaurus

My congratulations Bokisaurus for your photographs and for your new figures. All PNSO figures tempting offer.

Bokisaurus

At this rate, PNSO is starting to push all other figures off my limited display shelves 😂
I forgot to mention that when I first got my Carno, I was worried about the jaw articulation not opening properly, but I'm glad to report that it's now opening smoothly.
I think a little bit of paint got between the joint 😃

Gothmog the Baryonyx

It's a lovely photo, and nice to see how big they are, but missing out the poor Microraptor (I know it's way out of scale with the other Theropods, but I have a strong desire to avoid the only feathered animal from being ignored.)
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 24, 2021, 03:08:21 AM
It's a lovely photo, and nice to see how big they are, but missing out the poor Microraptor (I know it's way out of scale with the other Theropods, but I have a strong desire to avoid the only feathered animal from being ignored.)

😂 it's size and also I almost fort it was a 2020 figure!🤣 it seems so long ago since it was released 😃

Bokisaurus

Two figures slowly made their way to the collection.
These figures I have been wanting for a while, especially the JP Sinoceratops but could not find one that was reasonably priced. Finally found one, so I jumped on it. I like it a lot, it has a cute charm to it and really goes well with the other two JP ceratopsian in my collection.
[]

And this Papo one :D Simply majestic!
[]

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on the two additions to your collection. Indeed that figure of Papo is extremely majestic and I would add elegant. He is a very graceful figure the best of his species.

Halichoeres

I don't collect Cenozoic animals, but man, ungulates tempt me sometimes. That's a very nice deer.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bokisaurus

Well, something small and new arrived a few days ago.
This time I finally managed to grab some Shapeway figures from our very own avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Wild Past collection.
;D Beautiful figures, but what a challenge to paint them! :))
I'm going to try and paint them but probably not the smaller ones since they are simply too small for my eyesight now ;D

[]

And this 1:20 guy as a stand in for me ;D I wanted a 1:20 scale figure that is not a superhero ;D
[]

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: