News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

My congratulations Libraraptor. I think Lisowicia is the best figure in Collecta this year by far.

Roselaar

Bunch of kickass Mattel Sound Strikers just came in:

Carnoking

The dinosaur goodness continues with this acrocanthosaurus and tenontosaurus carcass from REBOR. This came from the good folks over at Everything Dinosaur who were kind enough to hook me up with their office model of the acrocanthosaurus when they saw I was looking for one. As a way of saying thanks, I decided to also order in the carcass and give them a little extra business. What a coincidence it arrived on Rebor's 6th anniversary.

Faelrin

avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking Congrats on picking this one up. I'm hoping to get this one later in the year. That was nice of them to help you out with it too.

Btw do you still need the Deinonychus? They still have it in stock in Urzeitshop.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Takama

Got my first Nanmu Product.  From Big Bad Toystore no less.

Consider me a Fan of the company now.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations Takama for receiving Nanmu's carnotaurus, for me it is a cool figure.

Carnoking

Ostafrikasaurus

I'd like to show off the first new Carnegie dinosaur that I've acquired since 2013: a 1992 variant of the original 1988 Tyrannosaurus rex. It looks brand new, save a small fleck of wear on the end of the tail. I know it's not particularly rare or anything, but I have always liked the retro "block-head" look of the first Carnegie rex.

"Live fast, eat grass, die in a blast." - Late Cretaceous herbivore

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your new acquisition. Carnegie's tyrannosaurus is a "retro" but interesting figure from a collector's point of view.

Pachyrhinosaurus

I just received a special new addition to my collection, a Battat Diplodocus!

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

triceratops83

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on September 24, 2020, 12:46:39 AM

Congratulations! I myself just acquired two of my holy grails, the Battat Maiasaura and Ouranosaurus. Don't wanna admit how much I spent, though.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Pachyrhinosaurus @Pachyrhinosaurus avatar_triceratops83 @triceratops83 My congratulations. Battat's dinosaurs are quite iconic and important figures to many of us who are dinosaur collectors. Nice figures all of them.

ceratopsian

Congratulations to avatar_triceratops83 @triceratops83 and avatar_Pachyrhinosaurus @Pachyrhinosaurus. I wouldn't want to admit how much I paid for those three Battats either. But it was a few years ago
now and I haven't fallen out of love with them!

Quote from: triceratops83 on September 24, 2020, 02:05:19 AM
Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on September 24, 2020, 12:46:39 AM

Congratulations! I myself just acquired two of my holy grails, the Battat Maiasaura and Ouranosaurus. Don't wanna admit how much I spent, though.

triceratops83

Thanks avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus & avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian - I'll have to update my collection thread, soon. Got tons of new stuff, so I'll post pictures once a couple more things arrive.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Faelrin

avatar_Pachyrhinosaurus @Pachyrhinosaurus Congrats on obtaining that rare beauty. I had a peek into your collection thread as well. Lots of great stuff there.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Pachyrhinosaurus

Thanks! I have been holding out for one in good condition like this.

Quote from: Faelrin on September 24, 2020, 08:14:35 PM
avatar_Pachyrhinosaurus @Pachyrhinosaurus Congrats on obtaining that rare beauty. I had a peek into your collection thread as well. Lots of great stuff there.

Glad you like it-- I should really update that thread more often.

Quote from: triceratops83 on September 24, 2020, 02:05:19 AM

I think I was watching those auctions as well but didn't bid as I wanted to save my money for the diplodocus from that seller.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Libraraptor

I was so lucky! Just got myself four PNSO figures from an eBay seller in Germany:

Mini Chasmosaurus
Tsintaosaurus
Huayangosaurus
Gigantoraptor "Shanshan"

Pictures in my collection thread as soon as they arrive here! I am so happy!

Shonisaurus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor My congratulations on your new dinosaur purchases from PNSO. Honestly, I also really like the PNSO figures and it's a shame that this year they have hardly revealed any figures.

Moreover I just received the limited and exclusive version repainted triceratops from PNSO it is fabulous. I sincerely apologize for not having a modern phone and not having a camera, but that involves some financial expenses that I cannot afford. In fact I have to buy a new washing machine because after nine years I think it is already damaged and that will mean investing a large sum of money in that appliance.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 26, 2020, 10:10:48 AM

Moreover I just received the limited and exclusive version repainted triceratops from PNSO it is fabulous. I sincerely apologize for not having a modern phone and not having a camera, but that involves some financial expenses that I cannot afford. In fact I have to buy a new washing machine because after nine years I think it is already damaged and that will mean investing a large sum of money in that appliance.

I'm tempted to mail you my old phone just so you can take some photos of it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Quote from: Stolpergeist on September 27, 2020, 11:48:07 PM
avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor Oh, I saw these auctions, didn't bid but glad to see you are the one who got them.  :D

Why did you pass in them?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: