News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2013 Figures

Started by Dan, September 24, 2012, 12:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daspletodave

The Bullyland mammoth calf appears authentic. On its belly is printed BULLY and SMNS. That stands for Staatliches Museum fur Naturkunde Stuttgart (from the tag for Bullyland's Deinotherium. I believe it translates to Stuttgart Natural History Museum.)
On another note, can someone confirm that Schleich's Replica-Saurus line is no longer associated with the Humboldt University of Berlin? If so, it means only two museum lines still exist - Carnegie and Bullyland.

SBell

Quote from: Daspletodave on July 04, 2013, 03:17:04 AM
The Bullyland mammoth calf appears authentic. On its belly is printed BULLY and SMNS. That stands for Staatliches Museum fur Naturkunde Stuttgart (from the tag for Bullyland's Deinotherium. I believe it translates to Stuttgart Natural History Museum.)
On another note, can someone confirm that Schleich's Replica-Saurus line is no longer associated with the Humboldt University of Berlin? If so, it means only two museum lines still exist - Carnegie and Bullyland.
As a line Replicasaurus is completely dead and discontinued. It is replaced by the World of History series that is, needless to say, very obviously not a museum based line.

ChrisLikesDinos

Are there pictures of the new Carnegie [redacted][/redacted] yet?

Oops. I don't know if those have been announced yet now that I think about it.

Concavenator

Quote from: demoncarnotaur on July 04, 2013, 07:19:00 AM
Are there pictures of the new Carnegie [redacted][/redacted] yet?

Oops. I don't know if those have been announced yet now that I think about it.
Do you meam that if are pictures  of the Carnegie 2014 new?

Mauro "Raptor86"

Any news about the PAPO Dimetrodon? Shouldn't it have been released in July?

Concavenator

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on July 04, 2013, 07:59:27 PM
Any news about the PAPO Dimetrodon? Shouldn't it have been released in July?
Check out at 18th June 2013 on Everything Dinosaur blog.Most of us know Papo figures are prone to delays(see Brachiosaurus'case last year).Hope this helps  :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think I last heard August for it.

Takama

Found some life pics of the mojo mammals

And the Papo dimetrodon

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Dimetrodon looks sweet..the mammals look good too...for mammals. lol

Concavenator

At least an image of the Dimetrodon!It's amazing!!! :o :D.
Thanks posting the images,Takama.

Concavenator

Quote from: Takama on July 06, 2013, 05:37:35 AM
Found some life pics of the mojo mammals

Where have you seen the Papo Dimetrodon!:0 LOL!

And the Papo dimetrodon

Roselaar

Awesome! The Dimetrodon looks bad-ass. The Mojos look good too, but I don't know where to get them. I'm still hoping ED will stock Mojos eventually (and Geoworlds).

SBell

Quote from: Roselaar on July 06, 2013, 01:05:16 PM
Awesome! The Dimetrodon looks bad-ass. The Mojos look good too, but I don't know where to get them. I'm still hoping ED will stock Mojos eventually (and Geoworlds).

The Mojos aren't expected to be released until late August-September, maybe later, so it will be awhile before anybody has them (side note--that is terrible market planning on Mojo's part).

Balaur

That Dimetrodon swooped me off my feet. It is very pretty.

Those Mojos are awesome! I can't wait to get the Daeodon.  ;)

postsaurischian

Quote from: SBell on July 06, 2013, 03:52:49 PM
....... (side note--that is terrible market planning on Mojo's part).

It might be good for christmas business ;D.
I want them!

Of course I want the Papometrodon too!

Takama

Oh and I found the bullyland non kittys too BTW all these pics are not mine. I just found them on another website

And also the crappy Schelichs

tanystropheus

...that Carnotaurus looks as if its face got mauled on/off... :o

Concavenator

Hi :),
Where have you seen the Papo Dimetrodon!?If you'd be so kind,please,tell me.I am excited about it!  >:D
Looks outstanding!!I think he's the best Dimetrodon in the market  :D Hope they release it soon!

Turret

Thanks for the picture of the bullyland and schleich releases. I've been intending to get the smilodon and judging by the picture it doesent look bad at all, apart from the broken paw (I guess a hair dryer or something could fix that). As for the schleichs I'm now certain I won't buy any of them. The carno's head looks kinda good but the rest of it fails and the styracosaurus looks off in general.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: