News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

EoFauna - New for 2021

Started by GojiraGuy1954, October 27, 2020, 02:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx - I went for the one massive parcel, most of the PNSO (but not all), the two Eofauna and the Giraffatitan.  But I will spread out the pleasure of opening up individual boxes, as I did last time!

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 08, 2021, 05:57:21 PM
Quote from: Callophrys on March 08, 2021, 05:27:55 PM
These are now available from Everything Dinosaur, and I've had an email to say that mine will be posted tomorrow.
Happy days!
thanks for the heads up avatar_Callophrys @Callophrys Everything Dinosaur also got the W Dragon Giraffatitan in as well, so I will wait to see if the new PNSO come in tomorrow as they are my priority. If they are I'll buy them then and the Eofauna Triceratops and W Dragon Giraffatitan next week, if not, then the other way around.

Edit I just went on their site and saw they have all the new PNSO in as well, just trying to resist the urge to buy all at once in one huge parcel...

Nessy

Quote from: Carnoking on March 06, 2021, 09:38:05 PM

I reaaaally like the colors.  But to be honest, I adore everything that looks a bit more colorful and different then plain brown/reddish.  ::) But something about the mouthpart seems off, dunno, maybe it's just me. Nonetheless a really beautiful figure!

SRF

Today I've received my Triceratops, the dominant version. I really like it! This is definitely one of the best Triceratops figures I've ever seen.

And a big plus: with his dynamic pose the Trike also displays really well together with Winter Wilson.
But today, I'm just being father

Duna

I've just received my dominant, and of course I will buy also the cryptic, it's decided! :D

It's a beauty. the legs, the body, the muscles, the hands and feet (I LOVE them) ... the head is beautifully painted. The colors suit perfectly.

I found a rex for him to fight ....

Bokisaurus

Awesome! I broke down and spent my month budget and got both versions 🤣

Arctinus

Wow, they look amazing (now I'm not so sure which one I like more)! Thanks for all the photos, guys!  ;D

Does anyone know how the reserve list works at EverythingDinosaur? The trikes are already in stock it seems, but I haven't got any email from them yet?  ???

ceratopsian

avatar_Arctinus @Arctinus: You should have done.  I had an email at the beginning of the week - although on this occasion I had placed a firm pre-order rather than a reserve.  Why don't you drop them a line?  I think they were extremely busy, as they had the PNSO models, the W-Long Giraffatitan and the Eofauna all arrive at the same time, plus they are in the process of setting up and moving to their new warehouse, so you might have been missed!

Quote from: Arctinus on March 13, 2021, 09:29:16 AM
Wow, they look amazing (now I'm not so sure which one I like more)! Thanks for all the photos, guys!  ;D

Does anyone know how the reserve list works at EverythingDinosaur? The trikes are already in stock it seems, but I haven't got any email from them yet?  ???

Arctinus

Quote from: ceratopsian on March 13, 2021, 11:17:47 AM
avatar_Arctinus @Arctinus: You should have done.  I had an email at the beginning of the week - although on this occasion I had placed a firm pre-order rather than a reserve.  Why don't you drop them a line?  I think they were extremely busy, as they had the PNSO models, the W-Long Giraffatitan and the Eofauna all arrive at the same time, plus they are in the process of setting up and moving to their new warehouse, so you might have been missed!

Quote from: Arctinus on March 13, 2021, 09:29:16 AM

Thanks, avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian , I think I will! I've been hesitating to do so because I assumed they were very busy and didn't want to "bother" them (I guess I'm very kind, too kind sometimes  ::) :P ). I was also contemplating whether to mail them at all and maybe just order the trike at Urzeitshop, what with Brexit and all, but will mail them now because it'd be only fair (and their service has always been so great).  :)

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

I can bet that even a hungry and full grown T.rex will definitely dare to encounter this Trike species. They can pose a severe and massive harm to a T.rex with their enormous horns.

suspsy

EoFauna has posted a teaser of their next figure! As to whether it'll be released sometime this year or in 2022, we'll have to stay tuned.

https://www.facebook.com/482134425160798/posts/6264723543568495/?d=n

Either way, I shall pass. I have the 2008 Carnegie Diplodocus and that's all I'll ever need. I'm excited to see the final product regardless!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

John

The last good Diplodocus was the 2008 Carnegie one,but it's now outdated by over a decade,so I welcome this new EoFauna one.
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I wish for their well known sauropod, they would have done Apatosaurus or Brontosaurus instead. I would happily replace the Namnu Apatosaurus for Eofauna, but don't want to replace my Carnegie Diplodocus.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

suspsy

I would have been tempted if it were an obscure diplodocid like Galeamopus or Supersaurus, but I guess the idea of creating a figure based on a 3D reconstruction from a published study is an appealing one. And who knows, maybe I'll fall in love with the Diplodocus when I see it. Knowing EoFauna, it certainly won't be cheap. And I wonder what sort of pose it'll be in?

Concavenator

This thread is pointless. There's already an Eofauna 2021 thread, that serves for discussion regarding their 2021 figures. This has already been announced on the Eofauna "general discussion" thread, which is more appropiate than creating a thread for a future release for which we don't even know when will be released.

suspsy

Yes, I missed that original EoFauna: New for 2021 thread, so perhaps avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum or avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon or someone else can merge this thread with that one?

Szajmin

Kinda meh for me.

I was hoping for more mammal figures.

Leyster

Quote from: suspsy on May 19, 2021, 02:21:46 PM
Knowing EoFauna, it certainly won't be cheap.
Eofauna figures are kinda cheap. On modellpferdeversand the Atlasaurus is 27 euros: less than, say, PNSO Pinacosaurus or Pachycephalosaurus on PNSO official Amazon store ad at least twice their mass. On the same store the Papo Apatosaurus is 27 euros too.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

DragonRider02

I was really hoping their next realese would be something feathered...

DinoToyForum

suspsy

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 19, 2021, 07:04:50 PM
Topics merged  C:-)

Thanks!

It certainly would be neat to see how skilled the sculptor(s) at EoFauna are at doing feathers. A dinosaur would be nifty, but so would an Argentavis, a Pelagornis, or any species of terror bird. The last one we got was . . . the CollectA Kelenken?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: