News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Co - New for 2022

Started by Halichoeres, March 10, 2022, 03:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Vinyl Model (squishy) Parasaurolophus:

Premium Vinyl Model (also squishy) Giganotosaurus:

Coming down the pike, a Therizinosaurus and Dilophosaurus for the Dinosaur Soft Model (PVC figure) and Vinyl Model (squishy) line:

Dilophosaurus Soft (PVC) Model:

Therizinosaurus Soft (PVC) Model:
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Fembrogon

More Prehistoric Life figures would definitely be nice; I think most of my (ahem) favorite figures from the company so far have been non-dinosaurs.

The big Para looks pretty good. I wish more international retailers could/would connect with Favorite to stock their figures.

CARN0TAURUS

That pose looks very similar to the 2013 release.  LOL, at first I thought it was a repainted re-release :)

Psittacoraptor

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres Thanks for making the thread and sorry for not responding in the other one. I haven't check the forum for a couple of days.

avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon I agree, I'd love to see more non-dinosaurs. I really like their Cambrian set.

Shonisaurus

That Favorite parasaurolophus reminds me of the Humboldt Museum version that Schleich launched back in the day. The color and pose of the vinyl figure is very similar.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 11, 2022, 07:17:15 AM
That Favorite parasaurolophus reminds me of the Humboldt Museum version that Schleich launched back in the day. The color and pose of the vinyl figure is very similar.

First thing I thought too.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Psittacoraptor on March 10, 2022, 09:05:51 PM
avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres Thanks for making the thread and sorry for not responding in the other one. I haven't check the forum for a couple of days.

Oh don't worry! That happens to me too (clearly!). Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

Yet another Giganotosaurus, an even larger squishy vinyl model than the last squishy vinyl Giganotosaurus from Favorite Co.

Takama

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfD8AHzu3ML/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Looks like we have a Dilophosaurus and Therizinosaurus on the horizon

Gwangi

Those both look very promising.

Flaffy

Not convinced by either sculpt tbh.

Halichoeres

Don't have Instagram, so I couldn't see that post, but their Twitter feed had it too. And here for your convenience:

Congratulations to Therizinosaurus for achieving "stock dinosaur" status, which is the only way to be made in Favorite Co's core Dinosaur Soft Model line!

Gwangi

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 22, 2022, 04:03:16 PMDon't have Instagram, so I couldn't see that post, but their Twitter feed had it too. And here for your convenience:

Congratulations to Therizinosaurus for achieving "stock dinosaur" status, which is the only way to be made in Favorite Co's core Dinosaur Soft Model line!

I suppose we have Jurassic World to thank for that. I'm cool with it though, I'm not satisfied by any Therizinosaurus (or Dilophosaurus) currently on the market.

stargatedalek

Very happy to see a feathered Dilophosaurus.

Gwangi

Quote from: stargatedalek on June 22, 2022, 04:38:02 PMVery happy to see a feathered Dilophosaurus.

I didn't even notice that it had feathers, I guess I was distracted by the crest. Yes, that makes it significantly more appealing, although I would have preferred a full body covering.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

What is their name on Twitter, how do you find them?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Faelrin

Last time we had a feathered Dilophosaurus was the one from Bullyland. Nice to see Favorite do a new one. Glad to see the Therizinosaurus as well. Depending on if their colorations appeal to me I may want to pick these up. Also depends on how they size up with other figures in my collection (including their Diplodocus released a few years ago).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

KrazyKaprosuchus

A feathered dilophosaurus is rather exciting, I hope the color will look good. The therizinosaurus looks quite nice and, to my untrained eye, it seems that it may have the fourth digit on the foot touching the ground, so if that's the case another point for me. If the paint is nice and they're in a scale I like I think i'll pick these up.

Concavenator

Where does one get Favorite stuff?

SidB

Quote from: Concavenator on June 22, 2022, 10:47:52 PMWhere does one get Favorite stuff?
Our Brett is the go-to guy for these products.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: