News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Concavenator

It's looking really nice.

Some little corrections accuracy wise, the toe claws would benefit from being a bit shorter and blunter (see Hartman's skeletal).

Also the tail might have had a fan or tuft of feathers at the end, as suggested by the pygostile (fused vertebrae). That's a structure present in extant birds that serves as a support to the tail feathers and musculature.

Something similar to what you see in this Saurian ornithomimid would work, although maybe not so developed since your reconstruction is not so fluffy.

Hope this helps!  :)

Stegotyranno420

A lumbering Deinocheirus stumbles upon a watering hole, to the dismay of a modicum of manifold diminutive coelurosaurs, including birds, who quickly develop worry and antipathy.

Can you see the picture ? Because I can't

Mamasaurus

I love your art style! It reminds me of a few of the artists in All Yesterdays (Jon Conway?). Lovely work with the texture and atmosphere. :)

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Mamasaurus on October 15, 2022, 04:00:41 PMI love your art style! It reminds me of a few of the artists in All Yesterdays (Jon Conway?). Lovely work with the texture and atmosphere. :)
Thanks for the comments.
To be honest, I can't see the resemblance of John Conway to me, as he is much more qualified and thus talented than I am. But I still appreciate the notion.
I also recall looking through your art when I first joined here, pretty fun idea you got there with the dinosaur-petshop. Whenever most people try to depict dinosaurs as cute, they focus more on the cuteness than actually making them dinosaurs, but you do a great job at balancing out the cuteness and the accuracy. 

Stegotyranno420

Aryan tribesman at the Kurgans where his father is buried. He walks down after a prayer.

Stegotyranno420

This is the hardest drawing I ever done.
The plates were actually the easy part...and the only fun one
Still in progress. If you have suggestions let me know

Stegotyranno420

Birthday Card I made for my friend

Stegotyranno420

Stegosaurus ungulatus

Someone please make a stegosaurus figure like this

Pliosaurking

Now that's a Stegosaurus!
Great job!

TooOldForDinosaurs

Stunning final result! Great work  :)

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Pliosaurking on October 22, 2022, 10:45:57 PMNow that's a Stegosaurus!
Great job!
Yep, it really is(not to show pride in my work, I am referring to it based on my idea of a perfect stegosaurus)

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on October 24, 2022, 08:58:55 AMStunning final result! Great work  :)
Thank you as always : )

Dilophosaurus wetherlii:

Concavenator

Ooh I love how that turned out!

JPuggy

Love that Dilo! I like looking at chunkier dinosaurs, they are very interesting

Stegotyranno420

Thanks, but I do plan to remake a more longer form with better crest and textures.
We are doing this again

Anyone who finds all the references gets a nice picture of a dinosaur

Concavenator

Okay, I think I might have seen the Sh*ttypati thing elsewhere, but no idea for the rest.  ;D

What ceratopsid is that BTW?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: 5aurophaganax on November 06, 2022, 03:53:58 PMOkay, I think I might have seen the Sh*ttypati thing elsewhere, but no idea for the rest.  ;D

What ceratopsid is that BTW?
Pachyrhinosaurus sp.

Stegotyranno420

Preview(?) of a very special commission.

Stegotyranno420

Regarding the mammoth steppe scene

He said no :/
I will still be keeping this work, but I am not glad about what happened, since I did not get paid at all.

JPuggy

That really sucks :(

He really should've paid you, this just seems like a jerk move

Stegotyranno420

I expected more class from him due to his popularity, but theres nothing I can dp now.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: