News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Ludodactylus

That's disappointing and frustrating. I'm sorry that's happened.
"The most popular exhibits in any natural history museum are, without doubt, the dinosaurs. These creatures' popularity grows each year, partly because of the recent resurgence of dinosaur movies, but also because a skeleton of a full-sized Tyrannosaurus rex still has the ability, even 65 million years after its death, to chill us to the bone." - Ray Harryhausen

Lynx

AI art in general makes me very frustrated because it is taking the jobs of many artists. I'm very sorry that happened to you, the piece was wonderful.
An oversized house cat.

Fenestra

It may be a good time to start watermarking your art. (Your small right corner picture can easily be cut off).
Your art is good.
And it is on the world wide web.

Make sure nobody can "show" or "borrow" it without letting the world know it was YOU who made it.  ;)

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Ludodactylus on November 11, 2022, 07:46:22 PMThat's disappointing and frustrating. I'm sorry that's happened.
Thank you for your support, but thsi kind of thing was bound to happen.
Quote from: Lynx on November 11, 2022, 07:58:58 PMAI art in general makes me very frustrated because it is taking the jobs of many artists. I'm very sorry that happened to you, the piece was wonderful.
I think Ai art should only be used for comical or technological research purposes, but I much rather have it not exist in the first place.
Quote from: Fenestra on November 11, 2022, 08:21:30 PMIt may be a good time to start watermarking your art. (Your small right corner picture can easily be cut off).
Your art is good.
And it is on the world wide web.

Make sure nobody can "show" or "borrow" it without letting the world know it was YOU who made it.  ;)

While I understand and appreciate what you advise me to do, I will rather not since
1)A watermark ruins the art
2)I could just report the account using it, and if I am unable to find it, it probably means they are not benefitting enough to make me want to report them
3)There are plenty of artists who dont do this, so if could do it I could attempt. Now if this situation gets even more worse, I might attempt it
I am more upset about his attitude and the fact I did not get paid, rather than him using my art, as if he does I can easily call him out and ruin his career(which is not my desire though, as I actually was a fan of his channel before working with him, and I do not wish to be so malicious).
You'd think a person with such a huge fanbase would show some class and formality in even small buisness. I was extremely lenient with him, but for nothing.
I am not depressed however, as I said before, it was bound to happen, and it is a part of life, nothing can be done.
And to quote him from one of his videos ironically
"History is history, it cannot be changed"

Stegotyranno420

I will be leaving the country for a month so no art will be made.
I wont be taking commissions for this first time but I still take reservations.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

I may not have my ipad, but I found out drawing on my phone is also possible
The new Daspletosaurus wilsoni

Stegotyranno420

Scientifically improved dinosaur chicken nuggets

JPuggy

Stegotyranno420

Crude Effigia I made to get back into drawing. It took embarrassingly long, 90 minutes. I don't know why my art has been so tedious and awful this school year. How am I supposed to compete with the guy from July haha. I had a good run though, so I am not too sad about this decrease in skill and absence of commissions.
Though it will be nice to get the magic back, since all my drawings are starting to look the same and uninspired.

Lynx

I don't think you've lost skill at all! It looks great!
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Lynx on December 18, 2022, 10:52:07 PMI don't think you've lost skill at all! It looks great!
Thank you, though if I have not lost anything, then I have failed to gain  :))

Concavenator

Yeah, I can't appreciate any difference with your previous works. That looks nice.

Stegotyranno420

Yellow Stone

Plain Flesh

AquaFire Crest

let's put democracy to the test, which design should I go for in the final piece

Lynx

ALL OF THESE LOOK SO AMAZING?
Personally a big fan of Yellowstone
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Even though AquaFire Crest won on my other polls, I decided to go with both colored ones.

Lynx

Both look very nice in the final piece, might be my favorite art of Parasaurolophus thus far!
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Lynx @Lynx thanks very much, probably the best thing anyone has said so far regarding the arts.
Here is a Lambeosaurus lambei, with and without juvenile Daspletosaurus torosus

Stegotyranno420

Shringasaurus indicus

The Spinosaurus

Love all the new art!!! Shout out to the impressive scalation on the Shringa!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: