You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Ha! I'd love to see a picture of that.

I've always wanted Nemesis Convoy. There's a guy who sells them on ebay for cheap.

Roselaar

Got myself a big bad I-Rex. So go ahead and hate me for it, I don't think this one is so bad. Unlike the Pteranodon, which I left at the store because it's so stupendously ugly...

Dinomike

I don't hate u for it! :) I would love to get one myself! I think it's pretty cool! But the availability in Finland is zero.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

sauroid

it is cool for a movie monster. i'll get one myself if i get a chance.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Quote from: Dinomike on May 23, 2015, 03:05:51 PM
I don't hate u for it! :) I would love to get one myself! I think it's pretty cool! But the availability in Finland is zero.

Cheer up, the situation around here was the same until this week. Patience is definitely required, but I doubt this figure would skip Finland altogether. :)

Arul

Nah hating for what ?  :D what i love from irex hasbro is the paint on the eyes. So fierce and devilish !

Takama

Just got All Three Available Jurassic World Tubes. Im reviewing the Mini Figures as we speak. All i need now is the Allosaurus and Ankylosaurus (and maybe Indominous Rex)  Got Extras of any of those Three? PM me i might be interested

joossa

Quote from: sauroid on May 23, 2015, 03:46:32 PM
it is cool for a movie monster.
Agreed.

I purchased my first SS and man, is he amazing. I figured... why even bother with version 2 of this one given the paint app was so bad? So I went with the original.

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

tanystropheus

Quote from: Takama on May 24, 2015, 12:32:32 AM
Just got All Three Available Jurassic World Tubes. Im reviewing the Mini Figures as we speak. All i need now is the Allosaurus and Ankylosaurus (and maybe Indominous Rex)  Got Extras of any of those Three? PM me i might be interested

LOL, wut?  ??? I thought you just expressed that Jurassic World is bad for public. Okay, I give up  :-\
I hope it is just for reviewing/"researching" purposes  ;)

Takama

Yes i Reviewing them. Just that.    Thing is, A lot of the Public Thinks Everything in  the movies is up to date when Evidence says otherwise. On top of that. Toy Companeys Pander to these images that People are used too. I dont wish to start an argument here, so lets move on  :)

Arul

Quote from: joossa on May 24, 2015, 12:35:36 AM
Quote from: sauroid on May 23, 2015, 03:46:32 PM
it is cool for a movie monster.
Agreed.

I purchased my first SS and man, is he amazing. I figured... why even bother with version 2 of this one given the paint app was so bad? So I went with the original.

Please refrain from quoting excessive images. - DinoLord  C:-)

Totally agreed the original is so much better. 123/125 ? Wow that is so close  :D

tyrantqueen

So gorgeous. It looks so alive, like an actual living breathing animal. No-one does maquettes like Sideshow.

DinoLord

Very impressive that you managed to find one of the original ones. Seems like Sideshow pieces are pretty much impossible to acquire for a somewaht reasonable price after the issue's run out.

Dinomike

That Carnataurus is simply  wonderful! Congrats on getting it!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Sideshow dinosauria is a great model. Unfortunately i cant collect that because of "wallet issue" lol maybe someday when i already have a job

docronnie

Congrats everyone on your hauls!  :)

What I got recently:

Invicta Tyrannosaurus 1977, my second

Happinet Tyrannosaurus Japan ( there are 2 made with this color, 1 from China and this one)

De Agostini Tyrannosaurus

Safari Ltd. The Carnegie Triceratops - 1996

Safari Ltd. The Carnegie Triceratops - 1999

Favorite Dinosaur Soft Model Styracosaurus - 2012

Favorite Dinosaur Soft Model Triceratops - 2012

Favorite Dinosaur Soft Model Parasaurolophus - 2012

TFL!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Arul

Wow invicta 1977 trex what a treasure  :) where did you bought your new figure docronnie ? Im looking for favorite soft model which nearest from indonesia

docronnie

Usually, I buy my figures from surplus shops, because they are only available there. 

I also buy from Greenhills, where most collectible toys are for sale.  I was there last Saturday, bought some Thor toys for my main collection.  Saw some dinosaur figures too.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Blade-of-the-Moon

That De Agostini Tyrannosaurus is pretty sweet..lots of character!

Roselaar

Good haul, docronnie! The DeAgostini Rex sure has a neat retro quality to it.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: