You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

My last acquisitions  ^-^.

Acro is really beautiful.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

Excellent! Oh my, is that Guidraco big... :)

Jetoar

Quote from: Roselaar on August 05, 2015, 06:43:51 PM
Excellent! Oh my, is that Guidraco big... :)

Thanks  ^-^ !!!!. Guidraco is really impresive  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

sauroid

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 04, 2015, 05:42:01 PM
Quote from: sauroid on August 04, 2015, 05:05:53 PM
i wonder if the new Ichthyostega is the same size as the old Dino Tales one. would be nice to see a side by side photo
The Dinotales Acanthostega is about 8cm long, so very similar. I don't have the new one yet, so someone else will have to post a comparison shot.
thanks for the info.

cool new stuff Jetoar.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

Quote from: sauroid on August 05, 2015, 10:49:57 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on August 04, 2015, 05:42:01 PM
Quote from: sauroid on August 04, 2015, 05:05:53 PM
i wonder if the new Ichthyostega is the same size as the old Dino Tales one. would be nice to see a side by side photo
The Dinotales Acanthostega is about 8cm long, so very similar. I don't have the new one yet, so someone else will have to post a comparison shot.
thanks for the info.

cool new stuff Jetoar.

Thank you partner  ^-^.

Dinomike

Wow! That Guidraco is cool! Did it come with the rather small CollectA scale dude? Lol! :D
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Jetoar

Quote from: Dinomike on August 05, 2015, 11:13:47 PM
Wow! That Guidraco is cool! Did it come with the rather small CollectA scale dude? Lol! :D

Yes it is, It has the dude because is a Escale figure..... 1:4 but a Escale figure too  ^-^.

joossa

Looks like it. I remember my Carcharodontosaurus came with him... errr... the CollectA scale dude as well.  ;D
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Jetoar

Quote from: joossa on August 05, 2015, 11:53:57 PM
Looks like it. I remember my Carcharodontosaurus came with him... errr... the CollectA scale dude as well.  ;D

Yes it is. Before we have Schleich dudes but nowadays it is the substitute  ^-^.

Mr. Challenger

My last capture!
I'm in love with him and his goofy eyes  :))

Halichoeres

Quote from: Mr. Challenger on August 06, 2015, 08:38:14 PM
My last capture!
I'm in love with him and his goofy eyes  :))

That Arizonasaurus is a winner!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

One of the best Bullyland figures  ^-^.

Meso-Cenozoic

Gotta love Bullyland's "goofy eyes"! Heh, heh. They've actually been starting to scale-down their eyes to almost normal size on some of their more recent figures. And although I like the new eyes better, I do sometimes miss their trademark googly eyes. LOL! I like my Arizonasaurus too, as well as his other Middle Triassic German buddy, Batrachotomus. :)

Jetoar... nice haul too! :o

joossa

Latest two additions arrived:
Carnegie Saltasaurus
Carnegie Amargasaurus

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: joossa on August 08, 2015, 01:30:20 AM
Latest two additions arrived:
Carnegie Saltasaurus
Carnegie Amargasaurus

Amargasaurus is a little gem.
Saltasaurus is a "must have" for a Carnegie collector (I have it too but I don't like it very much; I prefer the old Schleich one..).
Good acquisitions!  :)

Dinomike

Great new dinos Joossa! The Amargasaurus truly is a magnificent figure! On par with the Battat one!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Gwangi

Quote from: Dinomike on August 08, 2015, 10:17:19 AM
Great new dinos Joossa! The Amargasaurus truly is a magnificent figure! On par with the Battat one!

Personally, I think it's better than the Battat model.

Roselaar

Found me a JW Mosasaurus. This figure ain't so bad. Decent biting action, poseable tail, coverable dino damage. Even the sub has redeeming features (though certainly not the lousy human figure). I just don't like the position of the flippers. And it would have been total badass if the tail was also bendable.

alexeratops

Quote from: Roselaar on August 08, 2015, 09:18:56 PM
Found me a JW Mosasaurus. This figure ain't so bad. Decent biting action, poseable tail, coverable dino damage. Even the sub has redeeming features (though certainly not the lousy human figure). I just don't like the position of the flippers. And it would have been total badass if the tail was also bendable.

Thats a pretty cool toy! Better than their Dimorphodon, definitely.  :)
like a bantha!

CityRaptor

Amassed over the last few months...need to post here more often!

A few magazines and DVDs...nearly all featuring fictional prehistoric creatures.

Some comics, a magazine and some JW Merchandise:

Finally got the  Age of Reptiles Omnibus

A mixed set of figures:

A pair of Spanish Dinosaurs...from Japan!
Kaiyodo: Capsule Q Triceratops skeleton, King Kong Vastatosaurus Rex, Retro Classic Allosaurus ( both the same as in the above pic )
Bandai: Burning Godzilla & Super XII - this set is 20 years old and was unbuilt when I got it. It is part of a series of 6 and all together would form a city that is pretty much doomed.
Kitan: Rockhopper Penguin - a modern Dinosaur.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: