News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat, Terra series - New for 2014

Started by Takama, August 11, 2014, 10:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Yeah a Small sauropod would look fantastic for this line

darth daniel

Wow this is cool news indeed. Does the "Target exclusive" mean they are available only there at first or will they never be available elsewhere? That would be pretty bad for us Europeans... :( I´d love to get the Diplodocus figure for a normal price one day. And a Shunosaurus would make my day. :)

Patrx

I wonder if Spinophorosaurus would be small enough? It doesn't get much representation, and it's quite interesting!

Daspletodave

Add my vote for Allosaurus, Ajujaceratops, and Iguanodon, to go along with the Lambeosaurus I suggested earlier.
The Gastonia is clearly the BEST of these first six new Battats.
Carnegie had better look out!

Megalosaurus

I want to get all the new and rereleased figures, but I also want to see them all REPAINTED.
Seriously I don't like any of their color schemes.

Quote from: Patrx on August 16, 2014, 04:46:40 PM
I wonder if Spinophorosaurus would be small enough? It doesn't get much representation, and it's quite interesting!

+1 I also want it to be done with a dinamic pose.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

amargasaurus cazaui

How big was utahraptor to get a model in 1/40 if psittacosaurus was too small?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Gwangi

Utahraptor was a fairly large animal.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Takama

I just got the rest of the first four.     I now can't wait for the rest.

Yutyrannus

I just got the Cryolophosaurus today, it's a fantastic little figure :). The actual figure looks far better than the pictures. The background on the box is also quite cool.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Gryphoceratops

Picked up Dacentrurus today.  Must say it is better in person than the photos.  I'm happy with it! 

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Gryphoceratops on August 17, 2014, 12:57:45 AM
Picked up Dacentrurus today.  Must say it is better in person than the photos.  I'm happy with it!
Yeah, they really are! I can't wait to get my hands on that Gastonia ;D!

Gwangi

Quote from: Yutyrannus on August 17, 2014, 01:07:42 AM

Likewise, I love ankylosaur figures for some reason or another. The one I'm really looking forward to though (besides re-issues) is the Gigantoraptor.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Gwangi on August 17, 2014, 03:38:48 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on August 17, 2014, 01:07:42 AM

Likewise, I love ankylosaur figures for some reason or another. The one I'm really looking forward to though (besides re-issues) is the Gigantoraptor.

Yeah i am there with you on that one Gwangi, I am going to need about three of that one
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Hynerpeton

I want the feathered Dino's and utahraptor :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Patrx on August 16, 2014, 04:46:40 PM

Yeah, as charming as the Bullyland Spinophorosaurus is, it´s also sloppy and too rough. Battat would do better, I´m sure.

Yutyrannus

A Spinophorosaurus would be cool, but I would rather Battat release a figure of the new Spinosaurus ;). Hopefully someday.

Concavenator

Please,could someone tell me if there is any website that ships these figures to Europe and that the figure can be paid with bank transfers.I badly need that Cryolophosaurus!

stargatedalek

if they are being re-released what I would like would be an edit of the utahraptor and gallimimus to add some feathers, but I don't know if the molding process allows for this

amargasaurus cazaui

I doubt anyone will release a figure of Spinosaurus until the new reconstruction and its paper are released by Paul Serreno, at least not the companies that actually do the research  before-hand. It looks from the way the new reconstruction is being done that Spinosaurus is in for some massive and long overdue corrections to make it far more likely   rather than the fantasy dragon we have known for years. This is something I have long felt needed done

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: