News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Syndicate Bias' collection

Started by Syndicate Bias, March 22, 2019, 09:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Hey everyone!

I don't think we need an intro here since I've been roaming these forums for about a couple of years now but I haven't been able to post my collection as it's small and as a picky collector it tends to be slow to grow because of it. But here is most of it. I have posted a couple of pictures before and after since I recently moved them to a better space as I'm mostly buying Resin Kits more now that I've got pretty much every papo and Rebor I wanted. Maybe throw in the King T Rex soon in that mix and the PNSO and Papo 2019 Spinos and Giga once they're out. Anyways here it is currently!

Before

After

A few dinos are gone as well as I tend to sell some of my dinos. My standing Green Rex and BOTM Raptor are gone for now as well as my CollectA and Safari Carchas. My papo Pachyrhinosaurus is gone as well as my second green running rex and papo Allosaurus. My Concavenator Resin Kit isn't painted yet so I will post that later this year as well as my MO models Torvosaurus that's hasn't arrived yet or the MO Models Carcharodontosaurus that should be here tomorrow hopefully. And last but not least my Terra Battat Rex and Carno are also in storage. Nevertheless I hope you guys enjoy  ^-^

Edit:My gigantic Rex Skeleton is gone too I forgot about that one lol

The PNSO Ceratosaurus is hard to see since it's on the third level

My new Carcharodontosaurus has joined the herd!!!

PhilSauria

Great collection - you seem to have gone for quality over quantity which is an admirable philosophy - and certainly a space saver! While I am selective myself I still seem to have ended up with a lot of stuff, maybe 'selecting' too much, and I don't sell stuff off, anything that comes into our house tends to stay there, whether it's a big plastic 'over-flow' tub or actually on display. It's all one way traffic.

And sticking with the brands and lines that you've mentioned you are bound to end up with quality as those brands lean towards the high-end aesthetic in their figures but not always the high-end price tag.

Thanks for sharing.

Shonisaurus

S @Syndicate Bias You have a beautiful collection of dinosaurs that are samples of the most hyperrealistic market, dinosaurs Papo, Rebor and BoTM and the beautiful giganotosaurus of Vitae (one of the best on the market, along with Eofauna and Safari). I congratulate you Syndicate Bias. Sales winning with this collection

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: PhilSauria on March 22, 2019, 10:06:11 PM
Great collection - you seem to have gone for quality over quantity which is an admirable philosophy - and certainly a space saver! While I am selective myself I still seem to have ended up with a lot of stuff, maybe 'selecting' too much, and I don't sell stuff off, anything that comes into our house tends to stay there, whether it's a big plastic 'over-flow' tub or actually on display. It's all one way traffic.

And sticking with the brands and lines that you've mentioned you are bound to end up with quality as those brands lean towards the high-end aesthetic in their figures but not always the high-end price tag.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I try to keep it pleasing to the eye at least from what I can see. I'm really excited for my upcoming models since I've been anticipating some of them for quite a while. Resin Figures will start to become the main attraction in my collection as the years come and go  :)

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 22, 2019, 11:19:38 PM
S @Syndicate Bias You have a beautiful collection of dinosaurs that are samples of the most hyperrealistic market, dinosaurs Papo, Rebor and BoTM and the beautiful giganotosaurus of Vitae (one of the best on the market, along with Eofauna and Safari). I congratulate you Syndicate Bias. Sales winning with this collection

El mejor que tengo es el de Shane Foulkes que esta en el medio por debajo de las tres plataformas. Estoy pensando en tomar el otro Giganotosaurus de Mo Models para tenerlos todos   :)

Gracias hermano!

Libraraptor

Looks great in that cabinet!

Concavenator

Pretty solid collection you got there!

Also, don't you have Eofauna's Giga? Imo it's an incredible piece, it just looks so natural and beautiful.If you like carcharodontosaurids, that's one absolute must have  :))

Jose S.M.

Great collection and it's very nicely displayed.

Halichoeres

That's a very nice display!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Concavenator on March 23, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
Pretty solid collection you got there!

Also, don't you have Eofauna's Giga? Imo it's an incredible piece, it just looks so natural and beautiful.If you like carcharodontosaurids, that's one absolute must have  :))

Thanks! It's in the second level to the left hidden behind the two Acrocanthosaurus it's hard to see but you can see his head popping out  ^-^ avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator

Syndicate Bias

Thanks everyone! I'll be taking a picture of the third level better once it's more filled up since the only thing on it is the PNSO Ceratosaurus  ;D

Syndicate Bias

acro-man

Beautiful showcase and meticulously selected collection  :))
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Concavenator

That Carcharodontosaurus is very impressive  :o However, I still think the EofaunaGiganotosaurus is  the most beautiful carcharodontosaurid model that I have seen yet, resin kits included!

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Concavenator on March 29, 2019, 05:27:17 PM
That Carcharodontosaurus is very impressive  :o However, I still think the EofaunaGiganotosaurus is  the most beautiful carcharodontosaurid model that I have seen yet, resin kits included!

Thanks Concavenator!

Absolutely, I don't think the Eofauna Giganotosaurus is bad at all. It's great as one of the best figures out there for the Giganotosaurus.  To me when it comes to resin kits it's honestly all subjective. Imo the Mo Models Carcharodontosaurus currently stands as the best Carcharodontosaurid ever made but that's only because it's a kit I've been wanting for years now so I may be extremely biased here haha. I'm still testing the waters with it. This model in particular has some very questionable legs and I glued it with loctite epoxy glue so hopefully that's all it needs but I think some pegs and pins might have to be added.

I just hope it doesn't snap in two  ;D

Faelrin

Beautiful collection you've gotten there, and quite the assortment too.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Bokisaurus

Its about time you showed photos of your collection and display! Love how you display them, so clean, organized, and very well maintained. Great collection!

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Bokisaurus on April 02, 2019, 06:37:52 PM
Its about time you showed photos of your collection and display! Love how you display them, so clean, organized, and very well maintained. Great collection!

Thanks! B @Bokisaurus avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin

I actually had to redo the Carcharodontosaurus you see up top due to its leaning issues that it came with. The model had to be glued back together and I had to use a drimmel tool to slash away and dig out one of its feet that was stuck on the base with some kind of putty I think epoxy putty maybe? Nonetheless after working on it for 10 hours over the course of two days and alot of sanding I was able to reposition it and properly glue it on the base so it doesn't lean to the right to the point where it was basically on the ground.

The improved version if you can see how tall it stands now vs the original shot.

Original:

New:

Shonisaurus

Nice collection S @Syndicate Bias , the PNSO ceratosaurus is huge. It is perhaps one of the largest theropods on the market. I think it can be as big as Sega tyrannosaurus or Collecta's tyrannosaurus (in this last point I may exaggerate).

Killekor

That Carcharodontosaurus looks almost alive :o. Congrats on having it in your collection, which looks really nice!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: