News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO : New for 2023

Started by Renecito, February 08, 2023, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

A Brachiosaurus would be nice. The last truly good one we got was the Carnegie version.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Eatmycar

I'd be curious to see PNSO take on Nigersaurus. I'm not sure how accurate the Jurassic World Evolution one is, but that looked incredibly cute, and it's not like that genus sees many figures.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: suspsy on February 24, 2023, 07:36:55 PMA Brachiosaurus would be nice. The last truly good one we got was the Carnegie version.

I agree but unless they want to go bigger I'm not sure how well they will turn out. I bought both versions of the Mamenchisaurus the early one was actually better than the previous version which I can't seem to find a buyer for.

Paleo Flo

Quote from: Eatmycar on February 24, 2023, 07:41:50 PMI'd be curious to see PNSO take on Nigersaurus. I'm not sure how accurate the Jurassic World Evolution one is, but that looked incredibly cute, and it's not like that genus sees many figures.

Indeed! A Nigersaurus could be very temptating. I loved them JWE too!
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Cretaceous Crab

We need more Titanosaurs!

SidB

Quote from: Cretaceous Crab on February 25, 2023, 01:38:29 PMWe need more Titanosaurs!
I wouldn't mind some of the smaller ones, especially as this might keep them from being included with the expensive Museum Line group.

SenSx

I'd love PNSO to make a massive 1/35 titanosaur, or close.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: Paleo Flo on February 25, 2023, 10:58:59 AM
Quote from: Eatmycar on February 24, 2023, 07:41:50 PMI'd be curious to see PNSO take on Nigersaurus. I'm not sure how accurate the Jurassic World Evolution one is, but that looked incredibly cute, and it's not like that genus sees many figures.

Indeed! A Nigersaurus could be very temptating. I loved them JWE too!

I'm very happy with Safaris Version already, but I won't be disappointed about any Sauropodomorphs.

Edit: Actually I even think, that it is one of their best dinosaur figures ever.

Fembrogon

The Safari figure is very good for sure, but I think Nigersaurus deserves more figures to its name on the market.
Saltasaurus is another medium sauropod that's criminally lacking in toys right now. Shunosaurus, Magyarosaurus, Europasaurus and Isisaurus would also make good figure candidates, off the top of my head.

GojiraGuy1954

Is it just me or has news regarding dinosaur collecting been very slow for a while
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on February 25, 2023, 07:43:13 PMIs it just me or has news regarding dinosaur collecting been very slow for a while

I mean I guess it depends, CollectA and Papo released their plans, I think Schleich did too. Safari has started.  PNSO,Mattel, Nanmu, these release things throughout the year.

dragon53

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: dragon53 on February 28, 2023, 02:32:12 PM

As if I didn't want one badly enough already, LOL.  Andy always gets me fired up for figures, even ones I regret buying later.  He has an infectious, youthful, positive outlook on everything he reviews that pleasantly reminds me of why I fell in love with dinosaurs to begin with :)

SidB

Quote from: CARN0TAURUS on February 28, 2023, 05:42:21 PM
Quote from: dragon53 on February 28, 2023, 02:32:12 PM

As if I didn't want one badly enough already, LOL.  Andy always gets me fired up for figures, even ones I regret buying later.  He has an infectious, youthful, positive outlook on everything he reviews that pleasantly reminds me of why I fell in love with dinosaurs to begin with :)
To lose that passion is a sad thing. But we do see it and have seen it. In fact, we experience that loss. But I'm certain that there are preventative measures. Some could be to have other interests, not buy/ acquire too many figures at any given time, recognize addictive tendencies in one's own personality, cultivate patience and so on. Collect for the long haul and have a certain optimism for the future. Other possibilities may occur to one. Whatever one has to do to keep the fascination alive.

suspsy

PNSO has just revealed Mungo!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Flaffy

JimoAi

woah smth i didnt know existed

Thialfi

Mungooooo. Love the colours!

Takama

Quote from: Flaffy on March 01, 2023, 12:08:35 PMMeraxes

Oh Right when I just Started to Binge Watch GoT, and this thing was revealed.

Maybe it will be one of the few PNSOs I own

SenSx

Wait it's an alternative color for the Giga ?

Edit: My bad, it's a Meraxes, did not even know about it.
I actually wish the Giga had that color scheme.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: