You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

Does anyone know where I can get any of the new CollectAs? Are they widely available? I have 10 bucks to spare.

P.S, I actually have 30 dollars, but I'm spending 20 on this beauty.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/895190/chasmosaurus-belli-1-40.html?li=shop-results&materialId=6
like a bantha!

Concavenator

Hey  :)
There available at everything dinosaur and at urzeitshop  ;)

SBell

Quote from: alexeratops on March 20, 2014, 01:58:03 AM
Does anyone know where I can get any of the new CollectAs? Are they widely available? I have 10 bucks to spare.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/895190/chasmosaurus-belli-1-40.html?li=shop-results&materialId=6

Don't forget to allow for postage!

Roselaar

No new Collectasaurus at my regular Collecta address today, but this beauty sure made up for that:

Smaller than I expected, but still gorgeously detailed. Kinda expensive for its size though, as is getting the norm for Paposaurs. For the price of two of these you can almost buy their Brachiosaurus.

amargasaurus cazaui

Ha the chicken from Hell !!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice ! This might help me finally make an Archeopteryx !

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 22, 2014, 05:09:19 AM
Nice ! This might help me finally make an Archeopteryx !

You could make two on a Tree

Ridureyu

Oh yeah, and a baby T-Rex.

EmperorDinobot

Can't keep him. He's listed as an auction on my sales. He's HUGE! I had seen him at TRU stores with the whole set, and boy I really wanted it, but now I know he's just too big for my collection.

alexeratops

Quote from: SBell on March 20, 2014, 12:54:45 PM
Quote from: alexeratops on March 20, 2014, 01:58:03 AM

Don't forget to allow for postage!

Oh, its actually money my mom owes me and shes nice enough to pay for it without taking anything off my owe. ^-^
like a bantha!

alexeratops

Quote from: Concavenator on March 20, 2014, 06:57:54 AM
Hey  :)
There available at everything dinosaur and at urzeitshop  ;)

Thanks, anywhere in the US though?
like a bantha!

tanystropheus

...perhaps, a bit late to the party, but I've finally picked up the Papo Dimetrodon. BEST*. Papo. Ever. Dat sail. The colors are meticulously reproduced, extremely organic in appearance and overall demeanor.

*I'm looking forward to the Papo Archaeopteryx.

Ridureyu

One complaint about the Papo Dimestrodon:

The company stamp is HUGE, and blanks out more of his sculpt than the stamps on other Papo figures.  He loses like half his underbelly.

stoneage

Quote from: Ridureyu on March 22, 2014, 09:42:40 PM

The company stamp is HUGE, and blanks out more of his sculpt than the stamps on other Papo figures.  He loses like half his underbelly.

Whose looking down there?

postsaurischian

Quote from: stoneage on March 22, 2014, 11:03:49 PM
Quote from: Ridureyu on March 22, 2014, 09:42:40 PM

Whose looking down there?

Isopods, mites and other creeping things :-\.

Ridureyu

The scale texturing on his underside is really nice.  it's a shame that we lost half of it.

Dinomike

The picture with baby T-Rex and mommy is pretty cute! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

FUTABA

I really really like blue things.

tyrantqueen

Kaiyodo Dinoland 1/20 Ankylosaurus

Thanks to Jauce, I'm getting closer to achieving my Dinoland collecting goals :)

postsaurischian

Congrats :D! It's a mighty Ankylosaurus!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: