News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd - new for 2015

Started by Ikessauro, September 18, 2014, 05:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

Quote from: Concavenator on November 17, 2014, 05:43:38 PM
Hey,it's  well past November and the Carnegie Velociraptor isn't released yet  ::)
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I guess its coming out right before December, or maybe right after. ;)
like a bantha!

Concavenator

Just from Safari:
The Carnegie Velociraptor will be available for purchase on 1st of December,and the Yutyrannus(as well as the other new Safari dinos,I suppose) by the 22th of December  :)
EDIT--My 1200th post!

Arul

Quote from: Concavenator on November 18, 2014, 02:54:13 PM
Just from Safari:
The Carnegie Velociraptor will be available for purchase on 1st of December,and the Yutyrannus(as well as the other new Safari dinos,I suppose) by the 22th of December  :)
EDIT--My 1200th post!

Great  :D thank you

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: ARUL on November 19, 2014, 12:05:46 AM
Just from Safari:
EDIT--My 1200th post!

Yes, thank you from me too! I guess I'll just wait till the 22nd and have them all shipped to me altogether. Although, I wonder if those dates are when they'll be available for vendors to get or ready then for us?

Concavenator

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on November 21, 2014, 02:08:15 AM
Just from Safari:
EDIT--My 1200th post!

Yes, thank you from me too! I guess I'll just wait till the 22nd and have them all shipped to me altogether. Although, I wonder if those dates are when they'll be available for vendors to get or ready then for us?
They'll be avaiable by that time on their website.I'll wait til the 22th too,for getting the Carnegie Velociraptor and Wild Safari Yutyrannus for Christmas.

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: Concavenator on November 21, 2014, 07:27:14 AM
Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on November 21, 2014, 02:08:15 AM
Just from Safari:
EDIT--My 1200th post!

They'll be avaiable by that time on their website.I'll wait til the 22th too,for getting the Carnegie Velociraptor and Wild Safari Yutyrannus for Christmas.

Great! Thanks again!!  :D

John

Thanks for the link to the larger pictures you posted,Concavenator!
;D
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Meso-Cenozoic

Cool! Thanks Concavenator!! Some of their new dragons are pretty cool too. The Desert Dragon is especially interesting. Never seen anything like it. Very scorpion-like.

Takama

$16.99, wow, thats more then the Original (Not that im complaining)

SBell

Quote from: Takama on November 27, 2014, 08:10:37 PM
$16.99, wow, thats more then the Original (Not that im complaining)

In a weird twist, I should have some in my store in Canada by the end of December! Which is super-fast for how things usually work (since the same order will-finally-include the 2014 prehistorics).

Concavenator

Could someone post pics of the Carnegie Velociraptor in person?

Roselaar

At least it seems they did more work on the paint job this year. Good thing too, after the Concavenator and T-Rex fiascos.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: Roselaar on November 28, 2014, 09:20:14 PM
At least it seems they did more work on the paint job this year. Good thing too, after the Concavenator and T-Rex fiascos.

I was thinking the same thing. The final product actually looks like the picture this year.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

alexeratops

Wow, this was definitely a hit! Not a miss. I think its paint job looks beutiful, very natural. I can't wait to get this! Also, on Dan's Dinosaurs, the Velociraptor's price was reduced to $10, instead of $16. VEry affordable for christmas!  ;) Thanks Dan!  :D
like a bantha!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on November 28, 2014, 11:39:47 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on November 28, 2014, 09:20:14 PM

I was thinking the same thing. The final product actually looks like the picture this year.
It looks better, the old picture made it look like it was painted very poorly.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Concavenator

Just ordered the Carnegie Velociraptor. :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: